F I F T Y - O N E

My dabbing Fam, I have at last, found the inspiration to write another chapter... or so I think I do. But still, I'm trying to climb out from my cave. I do hope you all have waited and remembered me, haha!

Ashton Min

I had my chance. Had my chance to call the cops, tell them that someone I knew whose dead has took two of my friends and are hurting them, and let them do all the work.

Yet, I didn't.

I freaking didn't trust myself for doing that. Why? Not that I trust myself for being able to outfight this suspect, but I don't trust what will happen if I do trust myself and call the cops.

No, there is no time for that. He wants me to face him alone, I have to face him myself.

The reason why I am here, in front of the building he was residing in. It was an abandoned building... burned, to be precise. How come the place looks familiar? It feels familiar.

The wind smelled crispy and it sent shivers down my spine. A part of my brain was knocking on my head trying to tell me something I couldn't understand, like it was dying to get out and show me. But there are things still missing that I have to see and know to be able to remember.

Damn, what is it?

"Aghk." My head throbbed, and I immediately held it with my bare hands. Another crispy wind blew past me causing me to feel eyes watching me from afar.

*Ding*

I looked down on the screen of my phone, making me realize I have no time for the past. 'Kim Namjoon' has sent me yet another picture of Kyungsoo sunbae and Seokjin sunbae.

I ran inside as I texted, 'You promised me not to touch them.'

'I did say... however, I remember I only told you I won't be touching them unless you're here. Care to check your past messages, honey?' I can feel his evil smirk through his text.

'Don't call me that. You disgust me. I'm inside, where are you?'

'That hurts... but, I'm used to it by now. I'm so used for being used by you.'

'Where. The. Heck. Are. You.'

'Hmm... now that's a good question. But of course, I wouldn't want to spoil tthe game, right? So to make things fun...'

'Just tell me where!'

'...I'll let you guess where we are. Break a leg!'

Being so angered at the moment for toying with me, I shouted loudly causing my voice to echo all around, "Damn you!"

'There's no much time... better find me.'

My hand squeezed my phone in frustration as I muttered, "Oh, I will."

*Ding*

'Good girl.'

My eyes widen. He knows where I am. He hears what I say...
Well, run.

And I did, I ran all through the first floor looking at each of the burnt rooms, checking if there was any sign of my sunbaes. Checked the second. The third. The fourth. How many floors does this building have?