T W E N T Y - T W O°

Ashton's

I narrowed my eyes at sunbae who was having second thoughts on telling me the truth.

"Are you sure you wanna know?" He asked once more.

That's it.

*BAM!*

I hit the table hard with my palm, showing him I'm being inpatient. "Seokjin sunbae CAN YOU PLEASE?!" I frustratingly commented. "Whatever's wrong with me, if there is something wrong with me, I DON'T CARE! I NEED THE INFORMATION PLEASE!"

"BUT YOU'LL GET HURT!" He shouyed back at me, causing me snap back in reality.

I was taken aback...

Seokjin sunbae looked deeply through my translucent eyes, his pupils wavering.

We both had a little bit of staring contest, but I knew that I have to speak out.

"Sunbae..." I sternly said, not trembling.

He sighed.

"Sunbae, listen. I'm a doctor, not a kid." I reminded him. "I need to know the truth." I spoke every syllable with heaviness.

I saw him gulped, "So you're fine if this will hurt you?!" He clenched his hand on the table napkin he's holding.

I nodded, "I'd rather get hurt a million times than sit back and do nothing to help my own patient."

I knew there's something fishy.

He stared at me for a while now, yet I'm hoping that he'll tell me.

He sighed deeply an audible breath, loud enough for me to hear his nervousness through it.

"Y-You remember that scene at the balcony you were talking about?" He asked me.

At first, I wanted to answer him with a sarcastic reply, but I guess I'll be saving that for later.

So I nodded, "Yes, of course."

He looked at me once more before speaking, "T-Truth is..."

I leaned nearer to hear clearer.

"Truth is...

...

...

...

...

..."

Taehyung's

"Ahyoung!" I called her, waving my hand as I ran towards her.

Tsk! I'm late... Again.

She smiled back at me, "Taehyung! What took you so long?" She managed to keep calm even though I was a bit late.

My eyes widen, surprised that she's... "Y-You're not angry?" I asked.

"Hmm?" Her brows raised. "Why should I?" She pouted her lower lip.

I blinked my eyes again and again, "A-are you sure?"

Ahyoung furrowed her brows, "Why, don't you believe me?"

No, it's not that I don't believe you...

"It's just that I don't know who to believe... You... Or myself. Probably myself." I tried to explain but she just smiled at me.