F O U R°

Taehyung's:

Same routine, I ate my breakfast and drank my medicine.

Oh how I hate it! It taste so bitter. Plus, my breakfast? Nah, even if they put chicken and vegetables, I can still taste oatmeal.

Here I am again, of course, lying down on my solid-hard bed doing nothing but to look at the while ceiling above.

That's how my life revolves around this four-walled room. I live in it, it locks me up.

"Hey!"

I immediately shot up sitting straight and roamed my eyes around the room.

My eyebrows raised, happy seeing Jungkook waving his hand at me hello.

Jet black hair with that cute smile for a 19-year old. Sporty, beautiful voice, and loves to drink water.

Boy, women fall head over heels for him. Well, at least that's what he says.

I smiled and met him half way, "Kookie!" I took his hand and bumped our shoulders. "How ya, man?"

He snickered, "Great! How 'bout you? Heard Yoongi punched you hard?"

yeah, he did.
I tilted my head once still I smiled, "No biggie!" I shook my head feeling the heavy weight on my chest.

I shouldn't have lied.

"Ahh...", Jungkook said as he nodded with his lips parted. His eyes averted its focus from me.

I looked behind me having to see Jimin walking closer. "Hey buddy!", he smiled causing his eyes to shrink.

Well, he has chinky eyes, but I ain't kidding with his abs!

About him... flirty but suave.

"Jimin!", I opened my arms welcoming him.

"Yeah Taehyung!", he hugged me and patted a hand at my back, "it's been 2 days!", his index finger and middle finger showed.

I raised my shoulder, "did you go to a trip or something?"

"Well, yeah.", we all looked behind us whilst Heoseok entered the room.

Tall and sleek, he's every girl's hope. Best at dancing, and a joker, but not a playboy!

I waved my hand at him, "long time no see Heoseok hyung!"

He stood up beside me and shoved his hands on his pockets before sending me a wink.

I chuckled having my mouth open wide, "Where'd ya go?", I said crossing my arms between my chest and leaning back at the edge of my bed.

I then felt a weight at my back as the bed sprung up and down making it bounce a little, "to New York."

I huffed a chuckle, I knew it was Namjoon Hyung.

I turned my back and sighed happily and excited, "Hyung!", I hugged him and he ruffled my hair.

Now he's fair-skined. Dimples on each side of his hamster-like cheeks. He also has small eyes, but it's worth it to see him smile without it. It enhances his cheeks.

"Yeah?", I pouted and acted snobbish feeling unfair, "why'd you didn't tag me along?"

"Hm!", Namjoon hyung flicked a finger on my forehead.

"Ouch!", I felt the pain as it gave heat through my cheeks. "What you do that for?!", I growled in pain as I rub my forehead.

They just all laughed and shrugged it off. Their laughs give you a kind of feeling of realizing that you have to laugh back. I don't know. It's addicting.