F O U R T Y - T W O*

I kennot explain how much I am so grateful for all of you guys. Like what BTS said, we all are family ❤

Kim Taehyung

"BECAUSE SHE WAS DAMN NAMJOON'S FIANCE!" Yoong
I shouted back at me as reply, causing me to freeze in my position with him.

My brows furrowed, both confusion and anger was filling me up. What the heck is this now?

Seeing me confused, Yoongi smirked and chuckled deeply. "What now, huh. Lover boy?" He taunted, an evil expression on his plastered on his face.

I looked down at him in anger, giving him one last punch. "THE HECK YOU'RE SAYING HYUNG—." He caught me collar and threw me on the floor, rolling before he straddled me.

"HOW DARE YOU SHOUT BACK AT ME!" My head was then busted on the side, Yoongi punched me back hard.

"AGHK!" The wound on my lip again opened.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR CRAP, TAEHYUNG! I ONLY ASKED YOU TO DAMN BEAT KYUNGSOO FOR ME, BUT YOU DIDN'T!" He bursted in more anger. The paleness of his skin showed bright red color, he turned tomato because of anger.

He was about to punch me, but I was too fast to catch it and dodge, "I FREAKING DID!"

"THAT WASN'T ENOUGH, YOU CREEP!" He raised his other hand in attempt to punch my other side, but once again, I caught it.

"I'M NOT A KILLER, HYUNG! AND HE'S NOT A KILLER, TOO!"

Pulling his fists from my grip, he then grabbed the locks of my hair fighting me like a little girl. "HE MAY NOT BE, BUT HE'S THE REASON WHY AHYOUNG GOT KILLED!"

"AGHK!" I painfully groaned, feeling my hair about to pop from my scalp. "HYUNG STOP IT!" (Cuz i'm gonna be bold at the end of the day so stob it! I don't wanna look like ET!)

Yoongi hyung didn't listen to me and continued hurting me.

Anger boiled inside of me, slipping through each of my veins, filling me up to burst.

Surprisingly, I had the courage to kick him on his belly. He rolled down on the floor in pain as he groaned and coughed. Taking the chance, I knelt down and grabbed him by the neck before pulling him upwards and pushing him against the wall.

"AGHK!" The back of his head made in contact with the wall hard, causing his eyes to fill up with tears...

I froze in surprise.

Yoongi hyung is... c-crying?

My brows furrowed, but that didn't stop me from choking.

Suddenly, hyung hurriedly held my wrist, his eyes begging me to release him. "T-Taehyung-agh... Please—."

Pain hit my chest. The look on my hyung's face was different. I couldn't explain it clearly, but it hit me bad hard. Still angry, my jaw clenched, but i was able to speak through them. "I'll let you go only if you explain." I eyed him.

He nodded hard. And so I let go.

His weak body fell on the floor, coughing and heaving in air as much as he needed. I was hurt and sorry for what I have done, but I didn't want to show it, so I turned around.