F I F T E E N°

Ashton's:

After I had a very cheerful lunch with Taehyung, I immediately went my way to Seokjin sunbae's office.

Without notice or a knock, I pushed his door open surprising him as he flinch. "SWEET MOTHER OF GOOSE GET THE SYRINGE!" He panicked as he pulled his legs up his swivel chair and looked at me as if he has seen another patient on its tantrum. He's this close on shrieking like a total girl.

I rolled my eyes as I heave a sigh seeing a very VERY MATURE senior. "Hello... sunbae..." I said in a mono toned voice with no feelings AT ALL!

His eyes furrowed at me, stretching his hand to reach for his round glasses to slide it upon the bridge of his nose and see CLEARLY. "Oh hello there Ash!" His voice then evolve to the 'flirty' level.

Yeah right, like I didn't hear him this close on shrieking!

"Back to your senses yet, sunbae?" I asked, sighing as I made my way to the chair in front of him.

He chuckled deeply, yeah right. "Excuse me, I have read and watched too much observations of patients the whole and LOOK!" He took off his glasses to show me his eye bags, "THIS IS WHAT I GOT!" He said through gritted teeth.

I raised both of my brows, "O~kay!"

"So!" He crossed his legs as he leaned back on his swivel chair, "Do you wanna go out on a date already?" He asked as if he has all the handsomeness in the whole wide world!

I huffed a chuckle, "Huh! Yeah like that's gonna happen!" I widened my eyes at him.

He chuckled making a perfect 'o' shape on his mouth, "Oh~ but you will... someday!" Seokjin said like he was Joker from the... 'Joker' movie?

"U-huh..." I said boredly, not even amused. "Anyway!" I went back to our SUPPOSED TO BE topic and leaned forward resting my elbows on his table. "I need your help."

"What is it?" He asked as he started typing on his computer.

"I need you to find someone for me." As if hearing a very menacing request, he stopped whatever he was typing and turned his face over to me and look at me in the eye.

"Who... is this... person?" He bent his head downwards yet still looking at me with his eyes.

"Don't you dare back out, you already said yes." I pointed my finger at him, giving a warning.

He raised his shoulder, "I still haven't agreed on it. You have to pay the price first before I do your request of a missing person."

I sighed, closing my eyes, "Fine, how much should I pay?"

As soon as hearing those, his eyes widen and a smile was perfectly made on his heart shaped lips as he leaned on the desk, leveling his eyes at mine. "Well, I never ask for money."

"Then what do you want, my house?" I suggested, chuckling on the process. What more do I have to pay rather than money, right?

Suddenly, his eyes shined and he leaned at the back of his chair confidently. "I want something from you."

My brows raised, not getting what he's thinking, yet I feel like there's something fishy. "What?"

"I want your..." He trailed off, leaving me hanged at the edge of his sentence.

I groaned, getting nervous that he might take my liver or kidneys off, "Ugh! Just tell me what is it-."

"Your time-."