T W E N T Y°

Taehyung's:

*Tick tock, Tick tock*

The sound of my clock kept on perking my ears, making me relaxed for some reason as I look up the ceiling and think about earlier...

I can't forget about what happened earlier. DANG NAB IT!

*Eeekkk*

My door creaked and made me excited for the fact that I'll be seeing Ashton, whom I've been dying to see!

My head turned to the door. But I eventually felt angered when I saw someone I didn't thought would visit me.

"Seokjin." I growled as I clicked my knuckles, preparing for a punch if ever one is needed.

"Woah woah." He reacted exaggeratingly to mock me, "Calm down, I'm not gonna eat you."

"Where's Ashton?" I asked immediately.

He chuckled as he closed the door behind him, "Oh she's having her break time. Poor you, she didn't even want to spend her break time with you." He mocked and I swear I'm ready to punch him now.

"What brings you here?" I asked through gritted teeth, lowering my head to look at him angered with my bangs covering half way of my eyes.

He swayed his head from side to side, not breaking any eye contact from me, "I just want to drop by and say... hello-."

"You stay away from me, Jin! You've already done enough!" I shouted angrily at him, but he just stood there, looking at me with a smirk on his face.

Seokjin chuckled, licking his lips on the process. "I can't believe that Ahyoung even loved you-."

"SHUT UP!" I growled, fastly running towards him and took his collar to pull. But when our faces were inches apart from one another, I felt something that came in contact with my stomach.

"Do something and I'll taze you." He warned calmly, his face all comfortable.

I prevented myself from punching him on the face and just sighed deeply before I push him and came back to sitting on my bed. "ARGH!" I got mad at myself for not being able to do anything.

Wasting for some seconds to pass, Seokjin finally spoke up. "I'm just here to warn you, Taehyung." He tapped his fingers on my table, to irritate me. He knows that I hate it so much.

I rolled my eyes angrily at him, "What is there to warn?" I tried to laugh at his dumb excuse of seeing me.

"I'm warning you about Ash. That's what it is." His voice itself is just irritating me to death. "Remember, I am Ash's boyfriend. Keep your space from her."

Suddenly, a pang inside my heart ached and I immediately bolted my head up to snap back, "Just so you know, she's cheating on you."

He chuckled deeply, "How is that so?"

I locked my eyes on his as I lick my lower lip intimidating, "Secret." A smirk played on my face and I cocked an eyebrow, letting him guess whatever there is on us.

I observed Seokjin's clenching jaw, gritting his teeth, too.

One point for me, I guess.

"Don't even think about falling on love with her, or you'll just hurt yourself like what Ahyoung did to you."

Hearing her name slip off his lips, I was agitated. "Like what Ahyoung DID to me?!"

Seokjin bowed to bid goodbye, I know he's always like this. ARGH! He smiled at me before he closed the door and locked it.