F I F T Y - T H R E E

Author's note: A very long chapter ahead! This will reveal everything. I hope you read slowly, try to think what Taehyung and Ash's thoughs are, and slowly digest everything.

I hope this explains everything.

Ashton Min

"Kim. Nam. Joon." He spoke coldly, yet obviously it is not him who he's talking about.

My brows furrowed. My face crumpled, "Kim Namjoon?" The name of my former fiancé left my lips like cold ice, nothing good I remember about him. "Taehyung! That's absurd!"

But he didn't seem to show me he's being absurd. He's rather serious about it.

There is something totally wrong.

"For the last time, Ash. Read my lips, Kim Namjoon." Taehyung and I held our gaze at one another, trying to see what our minds are thinking about.

"What?!" My expression was sour at the thought, "This is impossible! How come you're Kim Namjoon when all these times you call yourself as 'Kim. Tae. Hyung.' I don't understand." I tied to lean forward at him, but the ropes were too tight around my torso that I could only go half an inch forward.

His eyes narrowed at me.

Something came up my throat that stopped me, the cold breeze was making it worse. My throat had dried and I stopped speaking at the moment, trying to create saliva and gulp it down.

I sighed deeply, looking away from his devouring eyes as I shook my head slightly, refusing the thought. I tried my best to sympathize about him, but I just can't. I don't understand.

"Of course." The tone of his voice suddenly deepened, changed its personality. He placed his hand behind my shoulder, grabbing the wood firmly as he leaned dangerously forward at me. My breath hitched as his lips touched the shell of my ear, "You forgot me again... as always."

My heart ached. This time, it was easier to swallow.

With tears suddenly errupting from eyes, I turned my head to the side slowly until my nose came in contact with his cheek. My voice came out like it was with the wind, a fair whisper into his ear as he did so with me, "I didn't forget you."

His eyes widened a bit, surprised with what I said.

He turned his head towards me, our noses brushed with each other as he did. 'Namjoon' was confused.

"How come then, you ignored me?" Faint whispers came out as a reply. "How come then, you managed to cheat on me? How come then, you acted like I was nothing in your life?!" The volume of his voice increased, anger and hate combined as it grew. "HOW COME THEN, YOU AND TAEHYUNG, WERE TOGETHER?!" His face threw it all at me, every single damn thing he was feeling.

This is not Taehyung, I am sure. What is wrong? Taehyung, wake up—

My eyes widen... that's it! He's—!

"T-Taehyung—"

"NAMJOON!" He shouted on top of his lungs.

My heart spiked up, nervousness and surprise gave me a fright. "O-Okay, Namjoon—" I got stopped by my chair tilted backwards, Taehyung has pushed the chair hard, but strongly stopped it mid-way. Yet he decided to hold it like that. My feet was lofted off from the ground. "Aghk!" I shrieked, normal response.

Taehyung's jaw clenched, anger rising in his eyes as it burns me.

Tears left out my eyes, doing my best to lift my head and look down straight into his eyes. "Namjoon please—."