T E N°

Taehyung's:

"Do you wanna go out?", she asked me sending shivers of nervousness down my spine and into my stomach.

I blinked in surprise, "Huh?"

I've never been on a date before. I've heard my friends that were asked out by a girl, and this is seriously my first time getting asked like this naturally. I mean, of course I wanna go out but--

"I meant, do you wanna GO OUT this room and have a walk outside?", she corrected.

Oh...

OH! SERIOUSLY MIND?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR CIRCUITS?! the hey?!

I am totally 100% sure that I look like a fool right now with my jaws dropped on the floor feeling embarrassment blushes painted all over my already tomato face. Rubbish!

"Y-y-yeah! Why not?", although I should be happy right now that this is my first time in a year that I'm getting out of this cell and roam around the place, I felt a bit... disappointed.

I see her gather a weak smile and nodded her head slightly, "Come on. I won't tie your hands, I'll give your a bit of freedom.", she said as she walked towards the door and unlocked it.

I then followed behind her.

Ashton's:

Me? Pfft! Nah, why would I like to go OUT with him... I mean on a date? Like seriously, I'm her doctor, he's my patient--

And yeah, I do want to go on a date. sorry.

But still! I'm a no-boyfriend-since-birth material so why would I ask a man first? That'll be disgusting.

I feel bad for Taehyung though if he ever thought that I wanted him to go out on a date with me. I'm really sorry if I made you think that. But this has to be only a doctor-patient relationship...for a while.

Taehyung followed me out of his room, then out of the room where I monitor him

He stopped on his tracks and looked at the window and nodded his head, "Oh... so that mirror was actually a--"

"Yes, a window.", I sighed feeling guilty looking down on the ground, "it's called a window pane mirror. I'm sure you know them."

He pouted a bit and nodded his head lifelessly, "Yeah I do. But I never thought you've been watching me through these.", he walked towards the window and placed his hands on them, "How long do you sometimes watch me?", his eyes filled with curiosity.

I looked up the ceiling trying to think, "Sometimes more than 2 hours."

He snapped with a shocked face, "2 hours?!"

I nodded and pouted my lower lip, "Yeah, why?"

"That's a long time.", he turned back on seeing his room through the window pane mirror.

He looked empty and sad, as usual. And now, seeing him out of his room, nothing changes.

I sighed an audible breath, "Let's go Taehyung.", I went to him and tugged his sleeve.

He looked down at me and flickered his eye lids seeing that he's not that happy. I created a weak smile on my face, hoping something would change.

We walked side by side out the door, down the hallways. Eyes were on Taehyung.

"This is the 5th floor. I still haven't told you that your room is in the 5th floor, while I stay at the

The other doctors know that he can't come out of his room yet, but here I am, not following once more. Well, I had the right to do so since the counsel told me to do whatever I want, remember?