T H R E E°

Ashton's:

"Y-You don't have any split personalities, r-right?", I nervously asked though I know it would be too late if I really did make one. Crepes mother of strawberries!

I forgot that his schizophrenia might born out one. No!

His head twitched, "Don't worry, I don't.", he gave me that smirk that I've never seen before as he slowly shook his head having his eyes stuck on mine, all's swell.

Now please doctors, have your brains and SAVE ME!

*BOOM!*
As if on cue, the door opened hard as the lights turned on having me to see how Taehyung was madly... mad looking straight at my lips.

The other doctors and assistant immediately took Taehyung's arms that were wrapped around me and pulled him away. Despite that, he had his eyes glued to my lips. He blinked and bit his lower lip.

"T-taehyung..", I was going to come and get him but another doctor stopped me.

"Ash! Are you alright?", he held both of my shoulders and shook me to wake up.

Also I couldn't forget the feeling of it... his lips? NO!

I then came back to my senses after I shook my head violently as I shut my eyes closed and flung them open, "Y-yes I'am alright...", I said weakly but still tried to look for Taehyung. "...doctor Seokjin."

They hand cuffed his hands behind him and was pulled away out the room.

"Tsk tsk..", Jin cursed under his breath. Leaning closer to me looking at my pale face, he said, "So this is why you left me earlier?" He roamed his eyes around the whole room.

Apparently, the whole 'cell' was a mess. His chairs were broken into pieces lying down on the ground, his bed sheets ripped-- now when did that happen? Oh right, when I was calling the other doctors and undoing the curtains.

Looks like Jin had also his eyes on me this whole time and realized how tired I am having some of my hair standing up, "Let's get you changed."

Jin made his hand at my back and guided me towards the exit of the room and down stairs to the girl's dormitory inside this hospital.

"Get changed and rest, okay?", he rubbed his thumb on my forehead, relaxing it.

I nodded as I sighed inwardly still having to sober from the shock that stuck on my brain. The kiss. (eww am I talking like Anikkin Skywalker like this... "I can't forget the kiss that you gave me...")

BLEH!

I stuck out my tongue not noticing that Jin was still in front of me.

I paused like that for a while, still don't want to move because I'm too embarrassed by the fact I look--

"Nasty.", Jin chuckled as he turn his back at me and left shaking his head amused, perhaps.

"Yahh!", I shouted at him, "I saw that!"

"HA-HA-HA!", he laughed crazily as he waved his hand at me with his feet slowly stepping on the floor mocking me.

So unprofessional!

--------------

I woke up since I took a short nap. Stretching my body for getting ready to check up on Taehyung-- DANG IT!

I hate the fact the I remember how foolish I was. ugh!

Sighing under my breath, I took the alarm clock that was on the bedside table and panicked seeing what time is it already, "TSS 2 PM ALREADY?!"