F I F T Y

Hello fam, so I'm back... your so slow author-nim... with still a writer's block on her head, and here I am... going to write another update... I'm lost.

Send halp.

911

Min Ashton

I couldn't sleep...

No, I can't sleep...

And I won't sleep.

My mind was too shocked to even accept the fact that I have been in this case all along and I had no idea about it. HOW COULD I EVEN FACE TAEHYUNG NOW?!

Guilt was building inside of me and I started to get angry with myself, angry at both of my mentors.

How could they still work as Doctors in this damned hospital? They're the ones whose mental!

"Ugh!" I took a pillow and bit the end of it, trying to release the stress that I'm feeling. How could they! How could I?

All sorts of things were entering my mind, 'What should I do?', 'Where is he?', 'How could I talk to him now?', 'What if he remembers?'... 'Will he still love me?'

Oh g0odness me... I am so not ready for this.

'ding'

My phone then suddenly notified me a message, lighting up my whle room with its screen.

Looking at the side, I crawled my arm through the sheets and grabbed my phone. Who would even text me this late? I unlocked my phone and saw the unknown number written on the screen of it.

"Who is this?" I scratched my head, trying to decipher who's bugging me late at dawn. I then tapped the text notification, immediately directing me to a picture.

At first blurred and unloaded, I couldn't see what's going on. I closed my eyes hard and narrowed them to clear... But when I realized that there are two people tied in a chair, their faces bruised and both were badly hurt... my eyes widen in shock as I jolted up from my bed, "SEOKJIN HYUNG! KYUNGSOO SUNBAE!" I accidentally shouted, my eyes in tears when I saw the whole picture in HD.

I gasped, my hand on my mouth, "No!"

'Hello, Doctor Min.'

A text message appeared in the chat box. My brows furrowed, guessing who the sender was, yet... A part of me wished it wasn't him.

'Who are you?'

'Knowing me is not important. It's these two guys who are important, right?'

My hand started shaking, I didn't know what to reply. Damn, I didn't know what to do!

'Where are they? What did you do to them?'

'You've seen the picture, it will be despicable of me to tell you what I did.'
'But, of course...'
'If you would like to join the party, I'll gladly invite you.'

'Don't hurt them.'

'Oh no, no... I won't hurt them anymore. Not as long as you come here.'