F I V E°

Ashton's:

I've been here since his breakfast. This is what I do. Same routine, everyday.

Check up on him everyday, at least a full 3-hour observation through the window pane mirror. Basically from 6 am to 10 pm, naturally when his episodes come.

My arms are crossed between my chest, leaning at the edge of the desk in front of his room.

He's normal for the past two days, not talking by himself and was just looking at the window pane mirror.

Honestly speaking, since he wasn't talking to anyone these past few days... he had his eyes glued and stuck looking at the window pane mirror that was seriously piercing its glare at me, as if he can see me through his reflection from the mirror.

And because of that 'cure' kiss that I really don't want to remember of even try anymore, whenever he looks straight at me, it's impossible for me to stare back and focus my eyes on those deep, sweet, melting, heart burning-- skip!

I gulped seeing him right now looking blankly at the floor. His expression was still blank, droopy eyes from not enough sleep, and paler skin.

What did I do wrong?

I sighed regretting myself for doing that.

"O-oh?", I furrowed and raised my eyebrows immediately reacting as I see him start to smile and talk to nobody.

I scratched the back of my head annoyingly, "TSK! They're back.", and I thought the kiss helped him for some reason, knowing the real, and the unreal...

How the real feels like, and how hallucinations and delusions should feel like.

But I failed.

I then rested my elbow on my other arm and placed a finger on my lip. I sighed in disappointment.

I feel so agitated, yet I still watched him having conversations with them. 

"Hey.", I heard the door open along with Dr. Jin coming inside the room.

Yes, Taehyung's cell is a room in a room. Double-protection, twice the security. I don't why they have to make him feel this too much pressure.

I turned my head around not noticing that I was already biting my index finger that was touching my lips. "Doctor Jin, I can see you have a lot of free time these days."

He chuckled proudly and shook his head as he entered. "Well, I'm just too good at my work...", he leaned at the table too, beside me. He faced me and whispered, "...and I don't wake up late."

I narrowed my eyes in annoyance and replied in an utterly irritated tone, "I don't, too."

He just shrugged it off and averted his eyes from me then to Taehyung who was now blushing like a tomato. "Yeah, right.", he snorted.

I just ignored his existence and faced in front of me to check up on Taehyung again.

"Why's he flustered red?", he asked crossing his arms on top of his chest.

I immediately felt the heat rise up my cheeks remembering how he blushed through that darkness during that 'cure'.

Dr. Seokjin looked at me doubting my reactions, "Why Dr. Min, did you do something to him--"

"No!", I faced him totally rejecting the idea.

He wiggled his eyebrows, totally amused, "Defensive.", he replied rolling his eyes. "You're totally blushing too, just so you know.", he stretched his arm and slapped my cheek weakly just to move my face on the other side.