IMPORTANT NEWS

Dear Fellow readers, and fam,

I have decided...

Im so sorry, I really can't :'( i can't finish this book anymore... I just can't! The busy schedule, my dead inspiration, Taehyung...😩😢

I hope you guys enjoyed this book and will still support it even if it's up to here...

I would like to thank you guys for everything. You all are loyal Fam, i love you all 💙

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You thought I'd say such things?

Meh, crap. HAHAHA!?

DID I GET YA GUYSEU?! HAHAHA!?
😂😂😂

Of course i wont delete or stop this beautiful novel I've made. Guys, let me tell you something... Starting here, it's just the beginning, so fasten your seatbelts and feels before y'all get falling from yo seats. Haha!

The reason why i posted this is because, honestly, im out of stories in my mind or the so-called "writer's block", no inspiration from my husband Taehyung(cuz he been busy with their new comeback lol), the busy sched of mine and last... I have no humor inside of me UGH!

It feels like Iammeeya inside me is gone and sick 😢

So to take care and cure the writer inside me, i have decided to leave writing FOR A WHILE! Yep, that's right, A WHILE. Which could mean weeks of not updating this book BECAUSE! u know why?

I AM RE-READING THIS BOOK FROM START TO FINISH so that everything will come fresh in my mind and help me to recover the original Iammeeya.

So, here is my favor to all of you, Fam... You gotta help me out, okay?

Please continue to support this book, and never erase it from your library cuz once Mama Mia(dass me) comes back, she'll make y'all thirsty for Taehyung. Ha-ha-ha(what a corny joke, nevermind.)

Anyway, that is why i wrote this today.

I also need all of your ideas, comments and inspiration booster through comments... I do wish you'll always be with me 😢

Excuse your old chap, me :(

Iammeeya 😐

*dab out!*