T H I R T Y - T H R E E°

Kim Taehyung:

My eyes fluttered open. The place was still dark and no lights were still turned on.

I sat up as I groaned, rubbing my eyes to see clearly. I check the digital clock up my room.

3:00 AM.

Damn it.

I woke up in the middle of dawn once again. This has started since the time Jungkook has left.

Speaking of the kiddo, he hasn't visited me, or even that Christian Chimchim. Why is that? Are they never really coming back?

I sighed deeply, feeling my chest rose and set.

As if on cue about my question, I heard a neigh.

"Something troubling your mind, Taehyung?" He giggled.

I turned around to see whoever it was. But of course, I can't because there's no lights.

"Hyung?" I asked just to be safe.

The man laughed, "Yahh! Which hyung?" He challenged me.

The voice... Oh, it must be "Heoseok hyung?"

"Aish." I suddenly felt a smack on the head.

"Aghk." I held the back of my head. My eyes sneered at him, "Yahh! What you do that for?!" My brows furrowed.

I could see his shadow from my side, he then sat down beside me on my bed. "Tsk. I told you to call me Jhope hyung, you dummy." He pinched my nose.

I pulled back with a scrunge. "Why? Your name is Heoseok, so why Jhope?"

His shadow then moved, making a heart shape using his fingers. "Cause I'm your hope, I'm your enjel, Jhope~." He joked, causing me to laugh through my nose.

I couldn't keep in my laugh when it comes to this hyung.

"What brings you here this so early?" I then asked, still looking through his eyes even though I couldn't really see it clearly.

"Well..." He scratched the back of his head as he thought. I knew he knows the answer, but he was hesitant to do so. "Just wanted to see you." He smiled big.

Although there's no light, his teeth was so flashy white that it even made a flashlight for the night.

I hid my big smile from seeing his horseful look.

But.

"Wanted to see me?" I then thought, "At dawn? When there's no light? How are you gonna see me then, hyung?" I tilted my head to the side.

His lips stretched wide, averting his eyes from me. "Hmm... Taehyung." He then calls my name.

"What?"

I could hear him sigh deeply. His legs that were hanging moved hack and forth to playfully occupy them to he busy.

"I feel like having a vacation." He says out of the blue.