T H I R T Y - F I V E°

I am proud to say that I speak my mind... and my mind is a mess right now haha 😂

---

Ashton Min

I plunged into my bed, thinking about what has happened to Taehyung these past few months.

I closed my eyes shut and breathed deeply, digging deeper into my brain.

What is it? What's wrong with him?!

Suddenly, a knock on my door broke my peace of mind.

Kim Seokjin.

I bit my lower lip and tried not to get upset or anything because who knocks at your door at 1 am in the morning?!

Calming my nerves, I decided to ignore the annoying continuous knocks.

Silence.

...

...

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!!*

"AISH!!!" I pulled my hear out f my scalp as I rolled my eyes up looking at the ceiling like I was an awakened mental person.

Getting angry with his annoyance, I spoke my mind out as I went to the door and opened it harshly. "WHAT SEOKJIN?! IT'S ONE AM IN THE MORNING! WHAT DO YOU NEED?! I TOLD YOU I DONT HAVE YOUR PINK FLUFFY UNICORN— oh."

My eyes widened and I regretted what I just said when my sight landed at the small owl in front of me. "Oh, I'm so sorry, sunbae."

His bored eyes scowled at me in boredom, like he hasn't slept for days. The bags under his eyes were so deep that it could fill up water for the next three days— just kidding.

He sighed deeply, "Good morning to you, Dr. Min." His bored yet beautiful voice sounded my hour.

I stretched my lower lips down feeling so regretful with my big mouth earlier. I scratched my head as I closed the door behind me, "Good morning to you, too, Kyungsoo Sunbae. I am so sorry you had to see that, I was just so frustrated at the moment and I can't —"

"Here, take this." He cut me off once more, pressing a brown envelope on my upper chest.

"Oh." I was taken aback, a bit surprised with what he just did. So to take his hands off my che— I quickly took a step back and pulled the envelope from his hold. "Wha-what's this, sunbae?" I asked, looking at the labels at the back.

Kyungsoo sunbae shoved his hands inside his pockets and raised his shoulders, "I accidentally saw you in the documents room, and I guess you were looking for Taehyung's other personal information which I am surely aware that it was taken by another person, which I also don't know who." He starts to explain.