T H I R T Y - E I G H T*

Ashton Min

I waited for sunbae to finish his cries, sitting across him at his desk as he pulled a sheet of tissue. He placed it in his nose and blown away his snot from all that crying. His nose turned red and his cheeks blushed as his eyes were all puffy and red.

I frowned with what I saw. He looked so miserable, I have never seen him cry and this was my first. To be honest, it was heartbreaking to see him like this.

Seokjin's voice croaked as he spoke to me, embarassed about it. "You're probably laughing inside seeing me like this, crying like such a baby." He crumples the tissue and threw it away at the trashcan from the corner of the room.

We both watched it shoot inside the trashcan.

Sunbae sniffed, "Score." He hung his head low after saying that to himself, he sighed.

I bit my lower lip. Thinking if this is the time for him to tell me what happened. My insides wee telling me to ask it of him and explain what has happened. Yet, my heart stopped me.

"Sunbae.. If this is the wrong time... then—"

"No." He cut me, insisting that he explains it. "It is better if you know." He hesitates yet encourages himself to man up and speak the truth.

I swallowed a lump on my throat, dying to know what it is.

Sunbae wiped his eyes dry as he did his best to calm down. "Ash... brace yourself for this." He looked at his hands, nervousness was shown all over his face.

I nodded hard, reassuring that i am ready. "Whenever you're ready."

Slowly, Seokjin sunbae lifted up his head, his eyes looked straight into mine. "Ash... we were all friends." He started, waiting for my reaction,

My brows furrowed, "F-friends?" What is this weird feeling unknown to me? "Who are?"

With no more to say, Seokjin sunbae placed his hand on top of the photo on his desk before turning it around and pushing it towards me. The sound of thin paper vibrated to my ears and my attention then turned towards the photo.

"Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Me, Taehyung." My eyes widen as he said the names one by one, causing my heart to beat faster than normal.

My head shot up in surpirse. "What do you mean!?" Now i can hear myself panicking.

Seokjin sunbae cuts me off ignoring my panicked question, "And of course..." he adds.

Oxygen inside me started to wander, increasing as I patiently waited for his information.

"Ahyoung."

Kim Taehyung

I need to see Ashton...

I need to see her...

I NEED TO SEE ASHTON!!!

My hands trembled as I walk around my room, waiting for her return for dinner. I was starting to be impatient each second that adds, "ASHTON!" I shouted, the echo of my voice only to reply to my desperate request.