F O R T Y - F O U R*

I am so sorry you guys! We had no internet these days and believe me, I was so so so sad for not updating and I missed you all~ how ya 'll doing, fam?!^^

So without further ado, here is... another chaptur.

Kim Taehyung

I chuckled at him afte out little chat, "Hyung, don't tell me you're leaving too?" Since Jungkook, Jimin and Heoseok hyung did.

Yoongi hyung just smirked at me, "Hmph." The side of his brow cocked. "I ain't ever leaving you, kiddo. Unlike those three cowards who said they'll never come back." He jumped off the bed, dusting his coat.

My bros furrowed, I was actually nervous. He's not going to haunt me forever, doesn't he?

Yoongi hyung approached me and leaned to my ear to whisper, "It's impossible for you to hold back your anger, right?" He chuckled deeply as he pulled back and turned around walking.

I swallowed a lump on my throat, watching him as he walked away. Told by my senses, I called out for him. "Hyung!" Making him stop on his tracks.

He looked over his shoulder, not saying anything.

I hesitated to, but asked anyway. "Is Kyungsoo really the reason why Ahyoung commited suicide?" My voice trembled as I spoke.

He closed his eyes and sighed, waving his hand beside his head as he opened the door in the toilet and went in.

"Yahh— hyung!" I followed behind him, opening the door of the bathroom but he was already gone.

I sighed deeply, upset at what he said.

"What's the problem, young man?"

I flinched in shock as I heard a sudden voice. Feeling like my heart just went down to my toes, I turned around to see who was the cause.

My eyes widen, "H-hyung..."

Namjoon hyung smiled at me, Flashing his dimples as he bent his head to the side slightly.

I held my chest, crumpling my shirt as I looked back at him, saying, "You scared me to death." I weakly said in a breathy tone.

Hyung chuckled deeply, "You look like you're confused about something. Care to share?" His brows raised, inviting me to speak.

I swallowed a lump on my throat, I am very curious about what Yoongi said about the two. So I took the chance and nodded. I walked passed by him, sitting on my bed, patting the side of it as to tell him to sit beside me.

He did so.

"So..." Hyung turned his head to look at me, "What is this you are... confuse about?" His eyes sparkled at me.

Namjoon Hyung is the best among all of them. He's the best listener, and the best advicer! I can always count on him...  can't I?

I cleared my throat, nervous to what I am going to say. "Hyung..." i licked my bottom lip, trying to calm myself down. "Y-Yoongi hyung told me sometbing about—."

"Me destroying stuff?" He cut off my question as he chuckled. "Yeah, that's true." He shook his head and scratcheed the back of his nape.