T W E N T Y - E I G H T°

Funny how I just realized just now that my last two chapters ended with the words...

"Don't leave me."

Haha!

Since I love all of you, I will now update ;)

Surprisingly, by the sound of something 'secret' that I have told Taehyung, he immediately obeyed and finished what I have told him to.

He didn't complain with the taste of medicine. Or even the taste of the food.

Of course I'm happy!

While he was eating his breakfast, I went out for a while to go to Dr. Jin's place.

I hope he's not playing floppy bird, ugh!

Suddenly, when I arrived in front of his office, I heard:

"Aghk! Aghk!" My eyes widen as I heard his voice shouting, more like screaming. "Aghkkk?!"

So I immediately barged in without knocking.

"WHAT HAPPENED SUNBAE?!" I panicked as I went inside his office, expecting some kind of disaster or something bad has happened.

But instead, I saw him on his swivel chair, leaned back as he held his phone on his hand. The speaker pointed at his mouth as he:

"ahhh! AGHKKK?!" Yup, he shouting.

My brows furrowed and I couldn't tell the million reasons why he's doing that.

"Sunbae! What are you doing?!" I panic whispered, annoyed that I even was concerned for him at that time.

He didn't replied to me, instead, he gestured his hand at me telling me to wait as he still shouted on his phone. "Aghk!... Aghk aghk?!"

What the actual heck?!

"What the?!" I was so irritated that I wanted to hit my head on the wall on every 'Aghk!' He says.

So I decided to walk fast towards him and check out what he was doing on his phone. "You're not making an excuse to your kom that you actually had an accident by shouting aghk aghk at your phone, right?!" I spoke as I stole his phone from him.

"Aghk?!? No!!!" He leans to me to reach for his phone, but he didn't catch up.

My face crumpled in confusion as I saw a bird that looked like floppy bird on his phone. "WHAT THE?!"

The bird flew and the bird fell face flat on the ground.

When Dr. Jin sees this...

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" He shouted like the world is at its end.

I turned to him looking as fudged, "The heck is that?!" I pointed at his phone.