F I F T Y - F I V E*

So... hello there ;)

Knew you were waiting for this chapter for weeks now and voila! I have come back, although I'm messed up. I messed up my own story ugh! But since you guys enjoy it so much, I will keep it like this. Or... what do I have in mind? *smirks*

Kim Taehyung

My heart beat faster than I didn't expect it would be. It felt the best when I kissed Ashton before, but now... it felt like I was killing myself, and killing her with just one kiss.

Tears fell down my face as our lips moved and every breath of oxygen was painful. The more I gave her what she needed, the more I realized my worth. And it was nothing I ever thought of.

I am nothing.
I did wrong.
And I should pay for it.

With that in mind, my hands crumpled on her shirt before I give my last farewell.

I pulled away from her warm lips and I saw her eyes open slowly. I was broken by the sight of her crying. She must have thought I was scary. She must have thought I am nothing but danger. She must have thought she shouldn't have loved me... and it was all correct.

I don't deserve anything as precious as her.

With regrets drowning me, the last thing I could ever tell her was, "Good bye."

And so I ran out the room.

Min Ashton

'Taehyung... Taehyung... Taehyung...' Was all my mind could think of as his lips were saving me from forgetting everything important.

Each kiss and each breath was building me up little by little, like I was a mysterious puzzle no one could fix. But he fixed me, and I was broken when he pulled away.

And that's why tears fell down from my eyes.

I looked up at him with gleamy eyes of fear... Yes, I was scared. Yes I thought of him nothing but danger. And yes, I thought I shouldn't have loved him but... he saved me.

I am nothing but a broken puzzle myself, and no one was there to save me. I don't deserve anyone, and I don't deserve anything as precious as he.

But he came and loved me.

His eyes spoke before he could even run away from me. It told me and I was sure of it. That's why I followed him when he said, "Goodbye."

"Taehyung— agh!" I fell when I tried to stand up.

He vanished from the room, and I was sure where he was going. "TAEHYUNG! DON'T!" I could hear myself useless, yet, I tried to do my best to stand up.

I could hear his heavy foot steps running towards the stairs.

"TAEHYUNG!!!" I shout out the life of me as I force my body to move and run to stop him.

Kim Taehyung

I hear Ashton's cries as I force myself to run away from her. No, I am not running away from my guilt, but I am doing this to solve my problem.