F O R T Y - F I V E*

Im so sorry for this crappy chaoter, everyone. For some damn reason, this chapter WAS NOT FREAKING SAVED IN THIS DANG IPAD AND I LOST ALL KINDS OF MOTIVATION TO WRITE IT AGAIN! SO! I WROTE IT AGAIN BUT LESS DETAILED THIS TIME CUZ I AM SO FREAKING UPSET WITH WHAT STUPIDITY I HAVE DONE TO MYSELF AND UGH! AND FOR YOU IPAD USERS KNOW THAT WRITING 2,314 WORDS IN THIS IPAD IS SO DANG HARD THAT AT THE END, IT TURNS YOU INTO A HUNCH-BACK! Ugh!

Sorry for that...

But... i can't believe i've got hundreds of notifications for four days without internet, thank you guys! I love you!

Min Ashton

I took a deep breath, my hand has been holding the door knob for minutes now... I don't know where to start. My heart was beating so loud from my chest, I could feel it bombing all the way to the tip og my fingers.

Why am I so nervous?

I have to tell him the truth. I should. And I have to apologize for not remembering him.

"Ugh!" I ended up hitting my head on the door with a loud thud, the effect of overthinking! I don't like overthinking! I have never ever overthought my whole life! Ikm a damn genius, why would I?

Well, that's because you hit your head in college and lost the ability to remember everything even if it was easy to remember! Now how easy was that?!

"Ashton?" I flinched when I suddenly heard Taehyung voice from the other side, speaking at the door.

I gasped. Damn! Why did I hit my head on the door if I didn't want him to know I was planning to enter it! Ughhh!

"Ashton, is that you?" He asked again.

I coughed, turning the key to unlock the door. With my shaking hand, I opened the door slowly and peeked, lowering my head when I saw him in front of the creek of the opening.

His brows raised, "It is you. It's late midnight, what are you doing here?" He asked in curiosity.

I swallowed a lump on my throat as I entered the room and closed the door behind me. I scratched the back of my neck as I lowered my head. "G-Good evening... Taehyung..."

With his crumpled brows, he bowed, greeting me the same. "Good evening to you, too... Doctor Ash."

My head shot up, worried. "H-How were you today?"

He scratched the side of his jaw, "I'm fine... how about you? You don't look fine." He bent his body a little to see my eyes that were now swelling up.

"Ashton?" He calls my name again, noticing the tears that were piling up my eyes.

I sniffed. How could I have forgotten? HOW COULD I HAVE FREAKING FORGOTTEN OUR DAMN PAST?!

"A-Ash... why are you crying?" He was worried, went close to me and lifteed my chin up for him to see my face clearly. He gasped at the sight of me all wet because of my tears. "Oh no..." he didn't hesitated and wiped the tears in my eyes. "Who made you cry? Hmm?"

I tried to low my head and wipe the tears myself, but he took my wrists, pulled it aside and lifted up my chin gently once more. Putting back the rough pads of his thumb, he clicked his tongue, "Tsk... what happened—?" But then— he suddenly stopped.