T H I R T Y - F O U R°

Ashton Min

"T-TAEHYUNG!" Too worried with what happened to my patient, I didn't notice that I bumped the table causing the food tray to fall, scattering food around the place.

I immeidtaely cupped my hands on his face.

Poor Taehyung.

His eyes were so swollen, his lips were trembling and his face was wet with tears and sweat.

My brows furrowed in concern, "What's wrong, what happened?" I asked, looking deeply into his expression that I can only guess he cried.

Taehyung sniffed, preventing himself not to cry. "I tried holding him back, Ashton... I did. His voice was weak.

He was zoned out looking nowhere.

I felt tears again suddenly approaching me, but for the sake of being professional, I had to stop it.

For Taehyung.

I deeply sighed, causing my chest to rise and set. My arms wrapped around the back of his head and his neck before I pull him closer to my chest, embracing him warmly to calm himself down first.

"It's okay..." I hummed, hopefully my embrace would help him recover. "Did your friends hurt you again?" I asked him calmly.

He shook his head, his wet face started to dry because of the fabric of my white gown.

"Hmm..." I acknowledged, yet I needed to know what happened. "Then what happened? Can you tell me?"

Taehyung hesitantly shook his head.

I looked down to look at him, "Whenever you're ready." I smiled weakly.

Taehyung's brows then furrowed, his eyes worried. "It's hyung... Heoseok hyung." He started, sniffing.

I pouted my lower lip, "What did he do to you?"

Again, he shook his head. "He did nothing, he wouldn't hurt me ever, he's the sunshine of our friendship. And the sunflower of hope." Taehyung weakly answers, which caused me to laugh but I prevented so hard not to.

I pursed my lips to stop myself.

"Hmm... I see." I nodded my head, still looking down at him, observing his cute upset actions. "Then why are you crying?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

His cute lower lip pouted and I just can't stop myself from internally smiling. He was so cute.

"H-he... Heoseok hyung left me." As soon as he spoke, he then started crying once more, shoving his crying face on my clothes.

I sighed deeply, giving him time to give it all he's got.

I raked my fingers on his hair as I pat my other hand on his back, comforting him.

His cries were too cute that I kennot.

But of course, you'll know if he's crying in pain or crying in upset.