Chapter 4

{Tim POV}

When we came home I was furious. I went straight to my room and put my pyjama's on. I then went to Damian's room and saw Dick and Damian also wearing pyjama's, I shut the door.

"Why didn't you guys let me kiss her?!" I said angry. Dick stood up and looked at me pissed.

"We had a deal remember?!" He said. I just rolled my eyes.

"No, you had a deal with Red Robin, not with Tim Drake!" I said angry.

"Don't play games with him Drake." Damian said as he was getting up.

"It was all your plan wasn't it?! You were scared of me trying to take away Emily from you!" I said looking at him.

"She is a lady and she needs to be respected. She said she didn't want it so we made sure of it." He said with a calm tone.

"I saw the look in her eyes. She really wanted it!" I said sitting on the edge of Damian's bed. Dick sat next to me and was about to put his arm over my shoulders when I quickly slapped it away.

"Just leave me alone." I said leaving Damian's room. I put my Red Robin uniform on and jumped out of the window. I took my motorcycle and raced away. I heard Bruce's voice coming from my helmet.

"Tim, where are you going, what's wrong?" He asked. I just rolled my eyes.

"Out and nothing." I answered. I arrived at Emily's apartment and climbed through her window to see her sleeping. She slept so peaceful. I laid a kiss on her forehead and turned around to see Nightwing standing at the window frame. He raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't it punishable to break into a house that isn't yours and kiss a girl you just met yesterday on her forehead?" He said chuckling.

"Maybe but I don't care." I said shoving him out of the way to jump from the window.

"Let's go creep." He said as he jumped out of the window too but first making sure that it was closed. We went home and I calmed down. I was just tired and went to bed.

{Emily POV}

I woke up and saw a note lying on my nightstand. There was 'For Emily From Dad' written on it. I opened the card and began reading.

'Dear Emily,

I'm sorry I had to leave early but there is something your mother and I must tell you. We'll both be home at 6 o'clock and there will be a special guest too. I hope after we have talked you'll still love us and will forgive us for not telling earlier on. Just remember that this was for the best.

Greetings dad.

I threw the note on the ground and tears were starting to form in my eyes. Why haven't you just told me!

"Why are you crying?" I heard Robin say as he entered my room. I hugged him and he hugged back. When I let go of him I picked up the note and gave it to him. He red it and looked at me wide eyed.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure that someone will be there to help you!" He said. I hugged him again. I asked if he wanted to have breakfast with me but he told me that he was on patrol and just wanted to stop my and say hi. I nodded and he left my room. I made breakfast and just looked at the time. With every hour passing by my heart started to beat faster.

{Damian POV}

I woke up and father was standing at the door of my room.

"What can I do for you father?" I asked him.

"Could you please come down to the bat cave with everyone else?" He asked. I nodded and woke up Tim and Dick, Alfred was already up and we went down to the cave. Father was sitting behind his computer and sighed.