Chapter 38

{Emily POV}

"Emily oh Emily!" A voice sung. Oh no.

"What do you want mum." I said angry clenching my fists.

"Why must you always think that everything always comes with a price?" Mum said and suddenly she stood in front of me.

"Why do you even show up in my dreams?" I said and she chuckled.

"Because you're my daughter, I can do whatever I want." She said and I pushed her.

"I'm not your daughter!" I yelled and suddenly father stood next to me.

"Of course you aren't but we can pretend don't we?" He said laughing and grabbed me by the arm.

"Like you just yelled at your mother, that should be punished." He said and slapped me across the face. I fell on the ground and as I looked up I saw Damian with father.

"Father!" I said and ran to him. He pushed me away and kicked me in the stomach.

"Don't touch us you imbecile."  Damian said and my eyes widened.

"Damian?" I said and he started laughing.

"Father was indeed right, you are no capable of defending yourself." He said and I was lifted up by Dick, no please don't Dick. I felt a gun being held to my head and closed my eyes.

"Good night princess." He said and was about to shoot me when someone threw something at him. I looked behind me and saw that it was Red Hood.

"Are you okay?!" He said and I shook my head.

"No ever since my parents died I was never okay!" I said and he wrapped his hands around me.

"Don't worry I'm here." He said and everything started going black.

"What's happening?!" I said.

"Emily please." He said and I let go, he never let go of me and everything started getting blurry.

I heard my alarm go off and I looked at it, 5:45. I grunted and was about to sit up when Jason pulled me back.

"Stay." He said and I chuckled.

"I'm sorry but I have training." I said and he grabbed me tighter.

"Jason, too tight!" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"I don't care." He mumbled and pulled me back to him.

"Jason I really need to go!" I said and he shook his head.

"No!" He said childishly.

"Unhand me Todd!" I yelled.

"No." He said and turned me over so I face him.

"Todd if you don't let me go this instant I will kick you where the sun never shines." I said and he sighed. He lets go of me and I stood up.

"Better." I said and grabbed my clothes. I changed back but his smell was still on me.

"Great now I smell like a boy." I said and he chuckled as he stood up.

"At least you smell good." He said and I rolled my eyes. I opened his window and took my grapple gun. I shot it and and swung away. I called my bike and stepped on it, I still had 5 minutes left. I raced as fast as I could to the manor. 1 minute! I ran as fast as I could to the training room and father stopped the timer he was holding.

"1 millisecond too early." He said and I gave him a smile while catching my breath.

"A warming up won't be necessary I see." He said and we sparred. After training I went to my room and grabbed my books. I went to the library and put them on my table. I went to the kitchen first making sure that I don't have my suit on and saw Alfred making pancakes.