Chapter 39

{Dick POV}

As I was grappling my way to the building, I heard people cheering and yelling my name. I gave them a few smiles and arrived at the building. Finch gave me a smirk and I took my escrima's out.

"I know you aren't the real Finch." I said and she started laughing.

"Yeah sure." She said and took out a sword. I charged at her and she charged at me, our weapons clanged and she kept looking at me.

"Just so you know, I'm the exact same clone." She said and I kicked her.

"That means that I know every weak spot of you." I said and she stood up.

"You know I would've totally dated you if you weren't my brother." She said and I smirked.

"That wasn't what you said the first time we met." I said floored her, she hit her back on the floor and floored me too. She quickly stood up and placed her booth on my chest.

{Emily POV}

I was grappling my way to the building and all I could hear was people yelling and screaming, great there goes my reputation. I arrived at the building and saw that Finch was about to cut Dick's throat.

"No!" I yelled and kicked her. I jumped on her and started punching her, she rolled us over and now she was on top of me.

"Look I really like your fashion choice but it's just not for you." I said and punched her in the face.

"Says you." She said and was about to punch me but I grabbed her fist.

"Finch!" Nightwing said.

"What?!" We both said in sync. I threw her off of me and we stood up. She grabbed me by the arm and tried to throw me over her back. I landed on my feet and kicked her. She fell forward and almost ripped off my mask. She grabbed my foot and I fell. She jumped on my stomach and I yelled in pain.

"Get off of me imbecile!" I said and threw her off of me again. I held her hands behind her back and she grunted.

"Unhand me heathen!" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop!" Nightwing said and we saw a gun in his hand.

"How did you get that gun?" I asked and face palmed myself, he's a cop duh.

"Shoot her, she's clearly the fake Finch!" Fake Finch said and I grabbed her finger.

"Please wash your fingers before you point it at someone." I said and she pulled it back. I couldn't just reveal myself, because there were helicopters everywhere.

"Prove it." Nightwing said and I raised my arms.

"Are you serious Nightwing." I said and he pointed the gun at me.

"I'm sorry Finch, you would've done the same." He said, I didn't know why I was so angry, I guess I didn't like being cloned.

"Show him your bracelet." I said and Finch looked at me. She showed her arm and we were both wearing the same bracelets.

"Are you serious?!" I said and she chuckled.

"What's my name?" Nightwing said and my eyes widened.

"I'm not going to say that on live TV!" I said and he pointed the gun at the fake one.

"Well neither am I." She said.

"Wait are you a clone?" I asked.

"You're the clone here!" She said.

"So someone of us is Finch's clone and only Finch's." I said and she nodded.

"Yeah you." She said and Nightwing pointed the gun towards me.