Chapter 53

{Emily POV}

We walked up to the balcony and watched as the assassins trained.

"Yame!(it means stop)" Mother yelled and they all stopped to bow for her.

"This is Emily, my daughter and the heir of this League, she will be training you mostly from now on. Make her angry and you'll suffer." She said and left. They all bowed for me and I was unsure, I didn't know what to do or what I was capable off. I jumped off the balcony and picked one out of the group.

"So let me get this straight, I'm not a monster or the grandchild of the devil. I'm just a normal girl. Now watch me, I want you to attack me with all you've got and show no mercy." I said and he nodded, I had all the confidence in me and we took our stance. He attacked me and I watched as he tried to kick me, he was predictable which made it easy for me. I blocked all of his attacks and surprised him with something that I've made up. A sword was passed to me and I smirked.

"I think I've got it now." I said and continued attacking him with the sword. I finally won and everyone stood there wide eyed looking at me.

"Now I know that you can't talk, only when asked to." I said and pointed at the other out of the group.

"Talk, what made all the surprised faces on you?" I said.

"We have never witnessed these out of the ordinary attacks." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay I'll teach you." I said and showed them how to do it. I climbed back up to the balcony and watched as they performed the attack. One did it wrong and everyone stopped, I jumped off again and walked up to him. He went on both of his knees and stuck his hands out showing his wrists which was full of cuts. My eyes widened as another assassin brought a sword and everybody watched.

"I'm not going to hurt you!" I said shocked.

"It's human to make mistakes, go back and never show it again." I said and walked back, they were shocked to see me do that but no one should be punished for making mistakes.
They were training for six hours straight and the sun was starting to set.

"We're done for today guys." I said and they all went inside, I went to the kitchen and saw that there was a tray with only water and a little bit of bread. The chef came inside and I gave him a glare.

"What kind of food is this?" I said and he bowed for me, I'm only fifteen guys!

"It is for a prisoner." He said and I shook my head.

"No put some more food on it and I'll bring it, I'm bored anyway." I said and his eyes widened, he was trying to hide it but failed. He put some fruit and soup on the tray until I was happy with it, I grabbed the tray and walked off to the dungeons. The assassins led me to the cell which I thought was empty but the realised that there was a person chained to the wall. My eyes widened as I saw that it was the woman they dragged away.

"Nice to see you again." She said and I freed her from the cuffs.

"I thought they were only going to give me bread and water?" She said as she looked at the tray and I shook with my head.

"No, I will never let anyone starve so enjoy." I said and handed her her food. She started eating and I gave her a good look.

"Ask away." She said.

"That look you gave me, it had a sign of help in it. Why?" I asked and she looked at me in the eyes.

"I can't tell you why, all I can tell you is that I need help." She said and I nodded.

"With what?" I said and she gave me one good look.

"My niece, she was captured and I am the only one who can save her." She said and I nodded.