Chapter 50

{Tim POV}

"You might need to take a seat." I said and she sat on one of the chairs.

"Why is Bruce crying in the garden?" She asked and I sighed.

"Emily was killed on patrol Cas." I said and her eyes widened.

"What?" She asked and Sarah stood up.

"She was killed by a Talon." She said and Cassandra looked sad at the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry." She said and the others came back, Damian quickly scanned the blood in the tube he had and it was confirmed that it was Emily's blood. He dropped the bottle and dropped his head, he started crying silently and now we were sure.

"We need to go." Jason said and Dick nodded, they left the place and I went to my room. It was quiet in the manor, knowing Emily wouldn't return was heartbreaking for everyone one of us. I tried to sleep but woke up again but this time by a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said and saw that Damian was the one who knocked, he had tear stains all over his face and looked vulnerable for the first time. I know what he wanted to say so I lifted my blanket up and waited for him to slowly join me, he might hate me most times but I'm still his brother.

{Emily POV}

A light woke me up and I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the brightness of it, I sat straight and found myself in a Japanese looking room, the floor was made out of wood and it had Japanese sliding doors. I looked at what I was wearing and it looked like a light pink crop top with the same colour maxi skirt underneath it, I jumped and jumped then even more when I saw two assassin's standing at the door.

"One of you better tell me where and what's going on with me and I might consider sparing your lives." I said half of it lying, I would never kill them but they would give me answers then. I stood up and balled my fist slowly walking towards them, they didn't do anything though.

"You better start talking imbecile." I tried to threaten them when I grabbed one of their collars, why aren't they doing anything?!

"Stop this!" A familiar voice said and my eyes widened, I crossed my arms and turned to her.

"Mother." I said angry and she gave me an impressed look.

"You look better, even more in my old clothing." She said and I looked at the clothes again, they were too much revealing.

"Can I get some normal clothes instead?!" I said and quickly used the blanket to cover me.

"No, now come your grandfather is waiting for you." She said and I shook my head.

"Get me the clothes and then we'll talk." I said and she rolled her eyes, yes I can be stubborn sometimes but it's for a good cause. I could hear her mumbling some curse words to me under her breath and chuckled a little. She came back with a full ninja garment and tossed it to me, she left the room and just as I was about to take my top off I looked at the ninja's staring at me.

"Would you mind?!" I said angry and they looked at each other before turning around, I quickly changed and left my face uncovered. I walked out of the room and then it hit me again, I WAS CAPTURED!

"That bi-." I said angry while clenching my fists but was cut off my mother yelling my name, I rolled my eyes and followed her. We arrived at a creepy cave and I know I enter one everyday but that doesn't mean it's not still creepy, I saw a green pit at the end of the cave and knew what it was.

"The Lazarus pit." I said to myself not knowing mother heard it.

"Don't even think about out." She said which made me a bit mad.