Chapter 35

{Emily POV}

I walked out of my room and saw Alfred walking towards me.

"Emily is everything alright dear?" He said and put a hand on my neck. He quickly pulled away and I noticed how warm I was. I didn't look at him and went straight for the bathroom. I closed and locked the door behind me and washed my face, I looked in the mirror and saw that I calmed down a little. I opened my door and saw Alfred still standing there. He handed me my hot chocolate and I sat down with my back against the door.

"Emily what happened?'" Alfred said and sat down next to me.

"I miss my old life." I said and he gave me a hug.

"I heard yelling coming from your room, is master Damian behind this?" He said.

"No." I said and stood back up.

"I'll be with Lilly." I said and walked down the stairs.

{Damian POV}

I told Emily everything, I was just so mad I didn't even know what I said. I could see that I really broke her and face palmed myself.

"Idiot." I said and after she left the room. Her phone was still on her bed and I looked at the pictures we took today, I made a mistake and a big one.

"Emily what happened?" I heard Pennyworth say, I sat down with my back against the door listening to their conversation.

"I miss my old life." She said and I buried my hands in my hair.

"I heard yelling coming from your room, is master Damian behind this?" He said, oh no.

"No." She said and my eyes widened, she didn't betray me. I heard her walk away and a knock on my door. I quickly took my mask with my suit and jumped out of the window. I just needed some time alone, I changed into my suit and hid my pyjama's in the bushes.

{Emily POV}

I finally finished my chocolate and thanked Lilly for making it.

"Miss Emily can I talk to you for a second?" Alfred said and I stood up.

"I already told you, just call me Emily." I said and he took me to the hallway.

"Master Damian is gone." He said and my eyes widened.

"What?!" I said and he nodded. I went to the room and saw Damian nowhere. I checked for his suit but couldn't find it.

"Really Damian?!" I said to myself and changed into my suit, I jumped out of the window and found Damian's clothes in the bushed. I quickly threw them back in our room through the window and started walking.

"Wait." I said and went back to my room again, I took out my empty suitcase and left the house again. I pressed the button on the side and it turned into a motorcycle. I got on and raced away. I parked it in an alley and continued on the roofs. I couldn't just call out his name because of the stupid rule, Alfred called me and I picked up.

"Have you found master Damian yet?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No but he needs to be close." I said and heard grunting coming from a few blocks away.

"And I think I have found him." I said and hung up. I started running that way and found him fighting a few thugs.

"Robin?!" One of the men yelled and I chuckled. So much for stealth. I jumped down and started attacking them too.

"Finch?!" The man yelled before I punched him in the face.

"What happened to keeping a low profile?!" I said and he shrugged.