Chapter 8

{Bruce POV}

I was dead serious the whole training long and I saw in Emily's eyes that she wasn't being serious. So I pulled her necklace from her neck without breaking it.

"Hey give it back my father gave that to me!" She said as she was trying to get it back from me.

"Then fight me then and remember to focus." I said and she started attacking me. She was good but not good enough to fight the Joker. I finally gave up and gave her her necklace back.

"You really do like that necklace." I said as we both said on the ground against the wall. I put it around her neck and she looked at it.

"I love it, it's exactly how I want it to be. But I'm scared that I'll become a spoiled brat like the girls said." She said and I looked at her in the eyes.

"Listen to me Emily, you are nowhere near spoiled. Just because I have money doesn't mean I will let me spoil you." I said and she laughed.

"Bruce you always know what to say, so can I ask you something?" She said and looked at me.

"Do you think I should get that chip implanted?" She asked me and I looked blankly at her.

"Well, you can always get it taken out and I'll know that you'll be save but I would wait a night if I were you." I said and she nodded.

"Emily, would you forgive your father if you found out his true identity?"I asked her.

"He saved my life, opened my eyes and made me happy. I would never hate him for whatever reason." She said and we left the training room. I went down to the batcave and saw that Dick was in his Nightwing suit.

"Why do you want to chip your daughter?" He asked pissed.

"Because she isn't a crimefighting hero like us. I don't want what happened to Jason to happen to her. I don't want to be late again!" I said and Dick went back at the computer.

"Father I think you shouldn't do it. Okay she doesn't know that we are crime fighters but a chip." Damian said and I sighed.

"Just let me think about it." I said and he nodded. I walked over to the batcomputer where Dick was working.

"Found anything yet?" I asked him.

"It's your lucky day. Talia has teamed up with the Joker and is planning to kidnap Emily." He said and he sighed.

"I guess getting her chipped is the best thing we could do." He added.

"Why don't you put a tracker on her necklace?" Damian asked me.

"Because Talia would see it then and rip off her necklace just to throw it away or lead us into a trap." Tim said walking down the stairs.

"Found a spot where they could be hiding?" I asked Nightwing and he shook his head.

"No but I did find someone who's working for them." He said and he showed us a picture of a man with blond hair and green eyes.

"Ben Dorien, what a stupid name." Damian said as he red the man's name.

"Let's give him a visit." Tim said cracking his knuckles.

"No, Nightwing, Robin and I'll go and you try to take care of Emily while we are gone." I said and he nodded. We stepped into the batmobile and raced our way too his apartment. When we came he left his window open and was eating. Nightwing snook up behind him and tied him against his chair. Robin and I came through the window and I walked over to him

"You will get nothing from me Bats!" He yelled at me.

"Funny, he's calling you Bats too. Maybe spent a little less time with the Joker." Dick said.