Extra chapter

This is a chapter I wrote to wish my friend  a happy birthday and I hope you will like it. NOTE, this is OFF STORY so this doesn't mean that it's the 55th chapter in this book!

{Emily POV}

So I was finally back after being held in that temple for I don't know how long and finally met my twin brother and sister!

"Emily can we talk to you for a second?" Tim interrupted while I was playing Jenga with them (Which I kept losing) and I nodded.

"You go set it and I'll be back in five." I said and Aiden raised an eyebrow.

"Why can't we come?" He asked and I looked at Tim, wondering also why he only needed me.

"It's something between her and her mother." He said and my eyes widened, I walked ut of my room and followed him into his.

"Don't tell em she's after me again." I said angry with my arms crossed.

"No don't worry about that I just need to talk to you." He said and I nodded, he looked nervous and I raised an eyebrow.

"Well what do you want to ask me?" I said and he looked bakc at me.

"Tomorrow is Aiden and Lindy's birthday and we're throwing thme a surprise party, can you hold them off until 6 o'clock?" He asekd and my smiel lit up.

"Awesome! Of course I will do that...." I said but saw thta something was bothering him "you know you can trust me right?" I said and he noticed.

"Can you see it that clear?" He said and I shook my head.

"No only if you focus on it." I said and he nodded.

"Well the fact is.... I broke up with Stephanie." He said and my eyes widened.

"Oh, wow, uhm how?" I asked.

"She found out I was in love with somebody else." He answered and I was starting to get a little scared, I wasn't in love with him anymore.

"Who?" I asked and he sighed.

"Lindy, I want to ask her to become my girlfriend tomorrow, but I'm worried that everyone will keep interrupting us." He confessed and I smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure that no one will interrupt you." I said and gave him a hug.

"You're the best." He said and I chuckled.

"This feels so weird, I'm helping my ex to get a new girlfriend." I said and he chuckled too.

"Deja vu right?" He said and I nodded, I walked out of the room and headed straight back to mine.

{Lindy POV}

I was waiting for Emily and Tim to return but was kind of getting impatient when they took so long.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Aiden asked and I raised my shoulders.

"I don't know, maybe Talia cloned her?" I said and he chuckled.

"We are already with so many, it looks like a daycare here at home."  He chuckled and I nodded. I couldn't stop thinking about what Tim could be telling her, he knows her longer than me and they had a thing in the past. I have some feelings for Tim and my heart starts pounding out of my chest whenever I see him, okay those feelings might be strong.

"Should I check on them?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Nah, she'll be back in a sec." He said and not even a second later she came back, she had a smile on her face which really made me question if something happened.