Chapter 16

Two chapters in one day? Yes, so enjoy! <3

{Emily POV}

I woke up and saw that the boys were still sleeping, I went downstairs to the kitchen and was greeted by Alfred.

"Good morning to you too Alfred." I said and gave him a smile. Father walked in and he was looking worried.

"Something bothering you father?" I asked and he sighed.

"Emily who was that boy you met yesterday?" He asked me and I blushed.

"Oh......that...that is Peter." I said still blushing. He looked at me and chuckled.

"You're just like me, the eyes isn't it?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Just be careful, reveal one thing about yourself and you can't ever see him again." He said and as he said those words my eyes widened.

"You can't do that! I never say anything about your love life don't I?!" I said and he looked angry at me.

"Despite what you think I'm your father Emily and not your butler. I make the rules around here and that's it." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Fine." I said not even looking at him and he left.

"Master Bruce can be a bit stressful but he means well." Alfred said as he sat down on the chair next to me, I just sighed.

"Something else bothering you Emily?" He asked me and I nodded.

"It's just that before I moved to Gotham I could go everywhere I wanted and not worry about being noticed and now I feel like I'm being watched 24/7, like I'm being held prison into my own house." I said and he sighed.

"Oh and I know about the electrical field around the house." I said and he nodded.

"Master Bruce won't be happy for letting me do this but go. I'll tell everyone that you went to the store for me." He said and I smiled. I hugged him and thanked him. I ran to my room and pushed the door open. I didn't notice that the boyse were still sleeping so I tripped over Damian and fell onto Tim almost kissing him. The boys woke up and looked at me weird. Tim opened his eyes and smiled.

"If you wanted a kiss you could've just asked." He said in his morning voice and I blushed.

"Sorry I was going to put on my clothes but tripped over Damian." I said and he chuckled.

"Don't worry about it." He said winking.

"Emily you can get off Tim now." Dick said and I realised that I was still on top of Tim. I was about to stand up but Tim held me back.

"Nah we're good." He said and I chuckled.

"Here let me help." Jason said and lifted me up unwrapping me from Tim's arms and kicked him in the stomach. Tim grunted in pain and I looked pissed at Jason.

"You could've also just freed me and not kick Tim you know." I said angry. I grabbed some clothes from my closet and went to my bathroom to change. I heard them talking but I couldn't understand what they were saying.

{Tim POV}

"Emily hates you."  I sang and Jason looked at me pissed.

"Shut up before I'll kick you again." He said and I stopped.

"Knock it off you two, Tim you need to stop flirting with her and Jason stop being so overprotective." Dick said and I nodded.

"Okay mom." Jason said and left the room. I walked out too with my blanket and pillow and so did Damian and Dick.