Chapter 41

{Damian POV}

"Don't shoot me heathen!" I yelled and he looked at me angry. He looked at the other one and saw blue blood coming from the cut, he shot the clone and he fell down. I jumped down and kicked him.

"Who's vile now." I said and turned to father fighting his clone.

"And how are we going to do this?" Superboy asked and I smirked.

"Just watch." I said and they both looked at them.

"Dad!" I yelled and one of them looked at me. I threw my bird-a-rang to the one who looked at me and blue blood drained from his body.

"Father never reacts whenever I call him that." I said and he looked weirded out at me. I ignored it and ran to Poison Ivy.

"Talk Ivy." Batman said and the floor started shaking.

"You'll soon find out, I would go after that girl if I were you." She said before she disappeared under the ground and our eyes widened.

"Mission is over, everyone return to base." He said and Superboy was pissed.

"We can help you Batman! Why can't you understand that?!" He said and Batman turned to him.

"We don't need your help." He said and Superboy took a step closer to him.

"We are going, with or without you." He said and Batman sighed.

"Arsenal, return to base with and take care of the others while, Superboy and Miss Martian come with us." He said and Arsenal nodded. He left and Wally sped with Bart and Red Robin to us.

"She's in danger!" Red Robin said and I checked my map.

"She's at the old ware house." I said.

"I think I know for which man they work for now." Wally said and I raised an eyebrow.

{Emily POV}

I landed on the roof and saw Red Hood there sitting tied up to the chimney, I ran to him and he started restraining.

"Relax I'm the real Finch." I said and started untying him.

"Good to know." I heard a voice say behind me before I was knocked out by something hard. I woke up and found myself hanging from the roof upside down.

"She's awake mistah J!" Harley said and I rolled with my eyes.

"Don't even try dear, I made sure that you'll be up there for a long time." Joker said and I looked at him angry, I found Red Hood and he was tied to a chair. I couldn't talk because my mouth was covered with a piece of cloth. Poison Ivy appeared from under the ground and looked at me.

"The one and only Finch, she's a beauty." She said and I rolled with my eyes again.

"I will cut you!" I mumbled but she couldn't hear me. She reached up to my level and held her ear closer.

"What did you say?" She said teasingly and I head banged her, she fell back and I started laughing a bit.

"Don't tempt me kid." She said and a few branched appeared and started chocking me.

"Ivy! Don't kill her, not yet anyway!" Joker said and the branches disappeared. I gasped for air and she started laughing. She lowered her altitude until she was on the ground.

"Are the clones ready?" She asked and Harley nodded, three other Finch's appeared and smiled at me.

"They are perfect." Joker said and I started restraining again, Jason woke up and started restraining too.