Chapter 33

{Emily POV}

"I repeat what are you doing here?" She said very impatient, oh no.

"I was getting hunted down by some thugs and needed to escape from them since I was running low on juice, this man's window was open and he offered me a drink. I'm sorry if I caused any trouble." I said and she shook her head.

"No of course not, wait where is Emily?" She asked.

"She was the one getting attacked by the thugs, I managed to get her into safety and I realised that I've found her bags now." I said and walked over to the two bags of clothing I had bought.

"Thank you Finch." Clark said and I nodded. I grabbed the bags and walked over to the window.

"Just doing my job oh and enjoy your date." I said and Lois looked wide eyed at me.

"How did you know?" She said and I chuckled.

"You're both dressed up and there's a limo standing outside, just a wild guess." I said and jumped out of the window. I grappled my way to one of the alleys where Dick and I arrived in the first time and teleported myself back to the manor. I walked out and father was watching Clark and Lois.

"I bought you something father." I said and handed him the bag with the suit in it.

"Oh you shouldn't." He said but I insisted.

"These kind of suits are specially made to be comfortable and still look professional." I said and he thanked me. I changed into my normal clothes and walked out of the cave to my room, I opened my door and saw Damian standing there in the middle of my room.

"If you were looking for something you could've just called." I said and gave him a smile.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to surprise you." He said.

"Surprise me with what?" I said and he revealed a sword, he handed it to me and I took it out of it's case.

"Damian's it's beautiful." I said and he gave me a smile.

"I took it from the temple, don't worry I checked for trackers and found none." He said and I gave him a hug.

"I love it thank you." I said and he blushed.

"But why didn't you just gave it to me outside my room?" I asked and
he moved away. I looked at my wall and saw a sword hanger on my wall.

"You managed to do everything on your own?" I said and he nodded. I slid the sword back in it's case and placed it on the wall. I looked at the time, almost 8 o'clock.

"Wanna go on patrol?" I asked and he nodded. I went down to the cave and saw father still behind the computer.

"Father is it okay if Damian and I go on patrol now?" I asked and he nodded.

"Be back before 2." He said and I chuckled.

"Heard that for the first time." I said and changed back in my Finch suit. We took our motorcycles and raced to Gotham.

"Drake is patrolling right now with Batgirl, care to visit them?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Sure." I said and opened my map.

"They are at the Gotham Museum." I said and he nodded, we went to the museum and I was about to walk to them when Damian pulled me down.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Just watch." He said.

"This is spying Damian not visiting." I said and he chuckled.

"Just watch." He said and I watched them standing there.