Chapter 19

{Emily POV}

I walked towards the stairs saw that Dick was about to go upstairs and he had a plate with some of his cupcakes on it in his hand.

"I just wanted to enjoy them on my room too." He said and I nodded. I went down the stairs but when I was at the last trade I slipped and closed my eyes waiting for the cold hard floor to hit my face.

"Emily!" Dick yelled and suddenly I felt two arms around me and a pair of lips on mine. I opened my eyes in shock and saw that Dick was kissing me and he quickly pulled away.

{Dick POV}

I quickly ran to save Emily but tripped. I manage to catch her with my arms but she fell on me and we kissed. I quickly pulled away and she looked at me in shock. She did had soft warm lips though.

"Emily I'm so sorry!" I said and she still looked at me shocked.

"Emily?" I heard Tim say and we turned to face him. Emily was still on top of me and Tim looked broken. She quickly got off of me and ran to Tim.

"It was an accident I tripped from the stairs and Dick tripped over the -" She said but she was interrupted by Tim.

"Just leave me alone." He said angry and went up the stairs. Emily buried her hands in her hair and was about to start crying.

"No no no no no no!" She whispered. I got up and made her look at me.

"Listen Emily it was all an accident and I'm going to tell him, don't worry." I said but she didn't believe me. She pushed me away and ran up the stairs probably to her room. Jason and Damian came running towards me and looked at me confused.

"What happened?" Jason asked and I sighed.

"Emily tripped over the stairs and I tripped over the carpet and I managed to catch her but it looked like we were kissing which we did, but it was an accident! Tim saw us and didn't believe us." I said and they both looked irritated at me.

"If I see a tear leave Emily's face I swear I shall make you suffer." Damian said and I rolled my eyes. He saw that and was about to attack me when Jason stopped him.

"Listen Emily is going away tomorrow to Central City which will give Tim enough time to clear his head. You go back to Blüdhaven and I'll take care of Gotham." Jason said and I nodded. I looked up the stairs and sighed.

"Some one should check on her." I said and Damian nodded.

"I'll do it." He said and went upstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw that Bruce was looking very angry at me, can't this day get any worse!

{Emily POV}

I was up in my room, crying. I messed up, I messed up big time! I heard a knock on my door and buried myself in my bed before letting the person in. It was Damian and he looked very worried.

"Emily are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded when I wasn't even near okay. He seemed not to believe we and joined me in my bed.

"Please don't lie to me." He said and I sighed.

"You know what happened don't you?" I said and he nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure Drake will forgive you even if it means that I have to kill him." He said and I looked shocked at him.

"Not that I would!" He said nervous. I chuckled and wiped away my tears. Damian puts his hand on my shoulder and smiled at me.

"You are going on a business trip with father and I'm sure that he'll make you forget everything. Drake will miss you as much as I will." He said and I smiled, this kid could make me smile so fast again.