Emily's Birthday Party

So it might not have been a good idea to let father grab all the liquor from the basement.

So I was dancing with the girls and was pushed away by a drunk Oliver Queen and Barry Allen. Let's just say they started a dance off with each other and embarrassed themselves really bad. Damian was taking picture of everyone so he could blackmail that to them later. He failed to take a picture of Batman and got many pictures of Jason flipping him off.

Bruce was talking to Superman and making a few calls. Damian took a picture of me smiling and smiled at it when he saw it.

'This ones a keeper.' he said and I laughed. I looked behind me seeing Jason drinking with Roy at the bar. Jason will definitely hold his liquor better.

'Sister?' Damian called and I looked at him.

'Can I have Todd's guns?' he asked me and I quickly gave him all the knives and guns Jason had on him. I took it away when he was talking to Stephanie. Bart gave me a quick kiss on the lips when he raced by. Tim was talking to Cassandra and got smacked in the face not even a second later. I ran towards Alfred and saw him sleeping in a corner. I looked around as I saw Starfire and Dick making out in another corner. Yelling and cheering could be heard from the room and I went back to see the boys are having a dance off with the girls now. I was more shocked to see father participating in the dance off. Eventually the girls won by the incredible dancing of Selina, Dinah and Diana.
Everything stopped suddenly and the lights went out. A hand ouched my shoulder and I quickly took the person down.

'Oh come on!' Wally yelled in pain and sixteen candle light appeared form the doorway on a big cake. Everyone looked at me and I awkwardly let Wally go. Father placed both of his hand on my shoulder as the cake approached. I made my wish and blew out the candles.

'So what did you wish for?' Artemis asked me.

'It's a secret.' I told her as I accepted my piece of the cake that Diana was cutting with her sword. After everyone got their piece all hell broke loose again.

'EMILY!' I heard someone yelling behind me and saw a drunk Bart and Wally behind me.

'WHY IS EVERYONE DRUNK?!' I yelled to myself and found them both lifting me up and racing me outisde.

'Why am I outside?!' I said and looked up to see fireworks. I couldn't believe how much my life could change in such a short time and it all started with a simple drawing of the bat symbol.