Chapter 42

{Emily POV}

"I need to get to Batgirl fast, she's in a critical state right now, please." He said and I lifted him up, I flew us out of the cave and he opened his map.

"There is too much traffic if we go by bike." He said and I nodded. I followed the coordinates and saw Stephanie on the roof crying.

"What's wrong Stephanie?" I asked and landed us, she kept crying and not looking at me. I put a hand on her shoulder and she grabbed it.

"Don't touch me you!" She yelled and I backed up.

"Tim?" I said and he walked over to Stephanie and gave her a hug.

"It's your fault! Everything is your fault!" She yelled and I looked at her angry.

"And what did I do?!" I said and Tim tightened his grip.

"She's dead because of you!" She yelled and I backed up a bit.

"Listen, I didn't murder anyone or anything. So calm down" I said and she got out of Red Robin's grip. She walked over to me and slapped me if I didn't grab her arm. She kicked me and I fell back to the edge of the roof. She walked over to me and grabbed my by the collar.

"Get out of my life!" She yelled and threw me off of the roof, I quickly took my grapple gun out and grappled my way back up. I landed on the other side of the roof and took out bat-a-rang standing ready to strike.

"Listen if you don't get your stuff together thing wi-" I said but was cut off by her yelling at me. I flew up in the air and she looked at me astonished. I threw the bat-a-rang to the ground and sleeping gas appeared, making both Stephanie and Tim pass out. A bright light appeared and shone it on me. I quickly grabbed the two and flew away with them, great now they know that I have superpowers. I arrived back at the cave and put them both on the table, father walked in and I started going through the computer.

"She started blaiming me for a murder, but I never did one. She was in a psychological state where she started attacking me out of nowhere. Oh and the world now knows that I can fly." I said and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Damn it Finch!" He said and I opened Stephanie's file.

"Hey don't go blaming me now! She was yelling and screaming, if she just kept her mouth shut no one even would've known that we were out!" I said and started going through her history.

"No!" Tim yelled as he woke up.

"Everything is fine you're in the cave." I said and he looked at Stephanie and saw her tied up to the table.

"Why aren't I tied up?" He asked and I chuckled.

"You don't attack me out of nowhere." I said and he stood up. My eyes widened and I sighed.

"That explains it." I said and Tim walked over to the computer. His eyes widened after he read it.

"She found her child?" He said and I nodded.

"And her name is Emily." I said and he put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's not your fault." He said and I looked at Stephanie.

"I know." I said and she woke up. She looked around her and realised that she was tied up to the table.

"What did you do to me?!" She yelled and I shrugged.

"Nothing, why did you attack me?" I asked and walked over to her.

"What are you talking about?" She said and I crossed my arms.

"Don't go playing games with me Brown." I said and she sighed.

"I was just going crazy I guess, how would you react when you hear that you're child is killed?!" She said and I untied her feet, she started crying and I fully untied her to give her a hug.