Chapter 22

{Emily POV}

"Black Canary." He said and my eyes widened.

"The Black Canary!?" I said and he nodded.

"Lucky." I said and crossed my arms.

"You wish." I heard Jason say and I looked confused at him.

"Why?" I asked and he sighed.

"Let's just say that she never does anything fun." He said and I chuckled.

"And she'll be coming the second day." Father said.

"We still have one day left. We need to go!" Jason said and hung up. Father pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"Those boys can make me so mad sometimes." He said and I kissed his cheek.

"Come on, cheer up a little!" I said hoping that he'll forget about what I did.

"You're still getting grounded when we get home." He said and I smirked.

"I have 6 days left, I have to go!" I said and ran upstairs. I walked to Wally and Bart's room and was about to opened the door when I heard their conversation.

"No she can't be, she's just a normal rich girl." I heard Wally say.

"Then why did she want to be left alone for two hours!?" Bart said and I was so confused. Did they know that I was Black Mistress? I knocked on the door and they stood there both frozen and didn't say a word.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." Wally said and he sat down on his bed. I sat down on Bart's bed with him and he took out a dice.

"Let's play truth or dare. We roll the dice and it will land on truth or dare and the person doesn't have a choice but to tell the truth or do the dare." Wally said and I nodded. He rolled the dice and it landed on dare.

"Oh no." He said and I chuckled. I whispered the dare in Bart's ear and he chuckled.

"Let's do it." He said and we both looked at Wally.

"Wally you need to go downstairs and pour water over Barry's head, and you can't say that it's a dare!" I said and he sighed.

"I'm so going to get grounded." He said and we all went downstairs. Barry was talking to father but stopped as we came down.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked and I shook my head.

"We are just going to watch some TV." I said and dragged Bart to the couch. We sat down and turned on the TV. We looked at Wally who was walking with a cup of water in his hand.

"WHOOPS!" He yelled and faked that he fell and poured water over Barry. Bart and I laughed our ass' off and father also chuckled a little. Barry was soaked but laughed with us.

"Good one." He said and he stopped laughing as he looked our way. Father and Wally also stopped laughing and Bart and I looked at each other.

"What?" I said and Bart looked at the TV. He placed his fingers on my chin and turned my face to face the TV.

"Today at around five o'clock our own news reporter Vivian Ferron was saved by a new super hero. She calls herself the Black Mistress and while our Vivian was about to get shot by these two men." The news lady said and showed the picture of the two men I beat.

"Here's our own Vivian telling you the story." She said and Vivian appeared in a room and she was still a little in shock.

"I was walking home and saw that two men were following, I started to run and they ran after me. I took the first right of me and found myself in an alley. They started walking towards me and one of them pulled out a gun. That's when suddenly Black Mistress jumped on one of the men and started attacking the other." She said and it showed me fighting the men, how did they get that on film!