Chapter 43

{Dick POV}

"What do you mean where is Emily?" Tim said and my eyes widened.

"Damian didn't take her here?!" I said mad and he shook his head. Batman opened his map and looked at Emily's coordinates. He walked over to Damian and picked the tracker Emily should have had in her arm. Our eyes widened.

"I'm going after her." Red Hood said and got my motorcycle.

"Dude get you own!" I said and he revved the bike up.

"Don't worry dickiebird, you will get it back eventually." He said and zoomed off. Batman went to the computer and I sighed.

"Where could she possible be?!" I said and he sighed.

"Anyone could have her, she was unconscious when I saved her." He said and I started getting mad.

"And you just expected her to just wake up?! You should've taken her with you!" I yelled.

"She must not have gone far." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"She must have woken up by now." Tim added, Damian started waking up and saw that he was tied up.

"Untie me right now!" He yelled and I walked over to him.

"No, not until you calm down!" I said and he kicked me.

"I promise you that your death will be slow and painful." He said and I walked back to the computer.

"Jason found anything?" I said.

"No, not even the slightest hint. One thing is for sure, the one who took her does knows how to wipe out their traces." He said and I sighed.

"Where could she possibly be?" I said.

{Emily POV}

I woke up and found myself tied to the table.

"Look who has decided to wake up!" I heard a happy voice say and my eyes widened. Joker stepped into the light and he had had sick grin on him.

"She doesn't smile that much though." Harley said and I gave her the death glare.

"Let me go before I make you pay!" I said and he started laughing.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that, Bats won't be able to find you for a time." He said and I looked at my arm, he removed the tracer!

"You sick clown!" I scoffed and tried kicking him.

"Can we see her face now puddin'?!" Harley said and I looked at her.

"Don't even try." I spat at her and she looked at me angry. Joker got a crowbar out and slammed it to the table I was lying on.

"I would watch that little bird mouth of yours." He said and the I remembered something, I have superpowers duh! I started struggling and didn't come lose. My eyes widened and I tried flying again, why aren't they working?! Harley started laughing and gave me a smile.

"I guess the venim has gone out, boohoo." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I think I want to wait with the mask, makes it more special." He said and Peter entered the door.

"You got me a girlfriend, best birthday gift ever!" He said and I looked mad at him.

"Try one thing and I'll kill you." I said threatening and Joker started laughing.

"Oh I like her! She's more feisty compared to Batsy." He said and I felt a needle prick in my arm.

"Maybe she will some in handy." He said and everything started getting black, please Dick, Jason anyone get here quick.