Chapter 48

{Emily POV}

I woke up and had two arms wrapped around me, I chuckled and turned around to face a sleeping Jason. I put a few strands of his hair behind his ear and smiled.

"Happy birthday." I said and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Thanks angel." He said and hugged me tighter.

"Now come on and get up." I said as I looked at the time, it was almost 7 o'clock.

"No." He said and didn't remove his hands.

"Great." I said sarcastically and tried to free myself from his grip.

"Jason the cake must have melted by now!" I said worried.

"I put it in the fridge after I saw you sleeping next to it." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes, he always has things prepared.

"Jason let me go!" I said and he didn't let go.

"No!" He said and I rolled my eyes, come on please come now! A knock came from the door and I shot up.

"Finally!" I said and he let go, he sat up and walked towards the door. I changed into my normal clothes and he came with a couple boxes with pizza's.

"Are you behind this?" He said and I chuckled.

"Oops." I said and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Why are you so amazing?" He said and I chuckled as I said down, another knock came from the door and I went to go and open it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!" Dick yelled with Stephanie as they came in with Damian, Tim and Cassandra, I sat next to Cassandra and noticed that Barbara wasn't here.

"Where is Barbara?" I asked and Dick's eyes widened.

"Uhm she had some business to attend to." He said and I looked at Jason, he was clenching his fists and I wanted to face palm myself so badly right now.

"So I see that there is pizza!" I heard Stephanie say and I gave her a smile.

"Yes I got everyone's favourite." I said and gave each of them their own pizza, they opened the box and Jason's face lit up the most.

"This is my all time favourite!" He said and gave me a hug, I chuckled and we began with our pizza's. We were really having a good time when a thought shot through my head.

"That's right!" I said and walked to the kitchen and lit the candles up, I entered with the cake and everyone started singing. He chuckled and blew the candles out, I cut the cake and gave everyone a piece.

"Chocolate, my favourite." He said and started eating.

"Who doesn't like chocolate?" I said and began eating mine, we finished all and next were the presents. Everyone gave him guns except for me and Tim, he gave him a leg gun pouch and I gave him some clothes I bought for him at the mall.

"I don't normally say this but thanks." He said and Dick gave him a smile.

"See you do have a heart, that's why we are here too." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What does he want?" Jason said sighing.

"It was mostly Alfred idea but Bruce invites you for a dinner." Dick said and he rolled his eyes.

"Not interested." He said and Cassandra gave him a threatening look.

"Don't make me stand up." She said and I chuckled a little.

"Fine." He said after a long sigh and my phone went off, I stood up and picked it up.

"Yes father." I said.