Chapter 6

{Dick POV}

I complimented Emily's t-shirt and waited her to go to sleep so that I could go to the batcave where Batman was waiting for me. She was finally asleep and I went down the batcave in my pyjama's. I saw that there were 3 chairs next to each other. Tim and Damian were sitting on two of them and Bruce stood oppsite of them. I sat down and he looked angry.

"Why was Emily swinging from our manor with YOUR grapplinghook!?" He said angry.

"She kicked me in the shin and knocked Tim out on the bathroom floor, We couldn't get up and she took my grappling gun to get her t-shirts back." I said. He looked at me wide eyed.

"You went into her room and through her clothes!?" He said pissed. Tim nodded and that was the moment he became furious.

"This isn't a game! She's in serious danger and you children think you can just go and play with her!?" He said mad.

"No patrolling for you for two days and you have to clean the batcave for 2 weeks!" He said pointing at me since I was responsible for her. I tilted my head down and nodded. I do was responsible for her. I didn't wanted her to get hurt. Tim, Damian and I left the batcave and went to Damian's room.

"Thanks for helping us out there." Tim said and I sighed.

"You two are still going to help me when I'm going to clean the batcave!" I said and they both grunted.

"Fine!" Damian said and I his room to go to mine. I showered and brushed my teeth. I went to bed and closed my eyes.

{Emily POV}

I woke up and looked at my clock, 7:45 PM. Good I stood up and got ready. I was wearing a white top with light blue jeans that were ripped at the knee with my white converse. Of course I put my hair in a ponytail and when I looked at the clock it was 8 o'clock. I heard a knock on my door and it was opened by Alfred. He looked pleased as he saw me ready.

"I'm happy that your are early up for my pancakes." He said and I noddded. I went downstairs and sat down and ate my delicious pancakes. Bruce entered the kitchen and kissed my head. I smiled and so did he. Dick and Damian entered the room and sat next to me. I suddenly felt something pull my hair tie and my hair flew loose. I turned around and saw Tim was the one holding my hair tie. I stood up and took it back and he laughed.

"So that's how you look like with loose hair." He said and chuckled. I blushed and I turned around to see Damian and Dick staring at me too.

"What?" I said chuckling and they both snapped out of their 'dream'. Dick laughed and scratched the back of his neck. Damian just blushed.

"Your hair looks just like your mothers." Bruce said and I looked over at him.

"How do you know how my mother looks like?" I asked him.

"Batman gave me a picture of her to protect you from her." He said and I nodded. I quickly put my hair up in pony.

"Why do you put your hair up!?" Tim said with a fake sad tone.

"Because, I don't want hair in my delicious pancakes and I can't focus when it isn't up." I said chuckling. He led out a long 'oh' and I left the kitchen. I went up to my room to grab my phone I looked at it. It was Sunday and I was going to start going to school tomorrow. I hope everything will be the same now that I'm a daughter of a billionaire. Some people are just blind for the money and don't the person behind them. I looked at my bookshelf and saw that my books were already in them but no notebooks. I ran downstairs and to the door as Bruce was leaving. I hold him back and said I needed notebooks. and asked if I could go to the mall.