Chapter 14

{Emily POV}

We arrived at Dick's apartment and I knocked on the door. Jason opened it and was standing in his uniform with his domino mask on.

"I guess you are right about having multiple of those." I said and went with Robin inside.

"Millions." He said and I chuckled. I looked around and it was all cleaned up. I saw Tim sitting on the couch almost falling asleep.

"Where are Dick and Damian?" I asked Jason.

"They went to the store." Nightwing said and I turned around. He was standing at the doorway and I hugged him.

"So how was your day in my beautiful city! Let alone the two mean girls." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"It was fun and can you stop stalking me already!?" I said to him and he smirked.

"No can do, you mean to much to me." He said and I chuckled.

"Ahw thanks!" I said. Tim had fallen asleep on the couch I walked over to him and sat on the couch laying his head on my chest.

"Poor Tim, he had to get through the whole day with two girls." I said stroking his hair.

"Yeah what a nightmare." Jason said sarcastically.

"You know what I mean!" I said and he chuckled.

"When will Damian and Dick get back from the store?" I asked Nightwing.

"Probably in about ten minutes, come Robin we need to go." He said and I couldn't stand up because Tim had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Bye Robin, bye Nightwing." I said and they both left. Jason walked over to me and sat by the couch.

"Emily be honest, do you really have a crush?" He said and I sighed.

"I don't know, I really don't know." I said, he put an arm over me and looked at me in the eyes.

"Just know that we all want you to be happy, you make us happy." He said and put his thumb on my cheek.

"You make me happy." He said still staring into my eyes. He put a strand of hair behind my ear and leaned in. We were about to kiss until the doorbell rang. We stopped and Jason stood up and opened the door. Dick came in with Damian and they both had two full bags of groceries.

"Who want's home made pizza!" Dick yelled making Tim wake up.

"You woke him up!" I said and stroked Tim's hair.

"Don't worry beautiful, you can always wake me up for pizza." He said rubbing his eyes and getting up. He smiled at me half sleep and his eyes half open, he was just so cute.

"Now let's make some pizza!" Dick yelled, I guess he really do likes pizza. We went to the kitchen and Dick gave me and Damian the plates and told us to set the table. Damian and I put the plates on the table with the fork and a knife with a glass and a napkin. Damian and I came back to the kitchen and we saw that the boys were fighting over a sack of flour.

"No let me do it!" Tim yelled.

"Let go I want to make the dough!" Jason yelled. I looked at Damian and he looked at me.

"Imbeciles." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Todd, Drake cut it out!" He yelled and surprisingly they both stopped.

"Nice going." I said and he looked at me with a proud face.

"Okay let's do it this way. Jason makes the dough, Dick will rasp the cheese, Damian will put the sauce over them and everyone will decorate their own pizza. Lastly Tim will put the pizza's in the oven and I'll take them out when ready to serve. Agreed?" I said and they all nodded.