Chapter 1

6 months later

"You're unbalanced sis." My brother teased.

I sighed and flashed him an annoyed look as I drank my water. He still had that stupid grin on his face, I was tempted to slap it off. However, I placed my water down before turning back to the training field.

My brother soon joined me, rambling about his fiancé, Kayla. I ignored him though, I was more focused on beating the crap out of this punching bag.

"Joe, are you even listening?" He whined.

I sighed, "If you didn't have a dick you could pass as a girl with your whining."

"Bitch."

"Is that supposed to be offensive?"

"Whatever."

I chuckled and delivered another punch to the punching bag, grinning when it almost snapped off of the chain. I spun around and kicked it, allowing my wolf to give me some more strength. I watched as it broke off and slammed into the wall, a smile on my face.

My brother just rolled his eyes at me, mumbling about me being insane. I just shrugged it off, not my fault I have so much anger in me. It's that bastard's fault.

Ever since I rejected him I've changed, I'm always angry, I snap so easily now. I have no idea why, maybe it's because I was angry at myself for being so weak. I'm an alpha's daughter, I should have been able to handle him. But I couldn't.

I now train non-stop, refusing to ever allow another wolf to hurt me. I was stronger than all the warriors in my pack, but I still didn't feel as if I was actually strong. I was disgusted with myself, disappointed. I shouldn't have been so naive as to trust my mate.

"Uh, Jolene, you're breaking the counter top."

I blinked a few times to see myself in the kitchen, gripping on to the counter top as if my life depended on it. I growled before ripping myself away and storming upstairs.

"I'm taking a shower." I grumbled.