Chapter 51

"Jolene!"

I wiped my tears, "Fuck off, alpha."

Alaricas continued walking until he was standing before me. He knelt down and went to cup my face, but I immediately shoved his hand away.

"Don't touch me." I spat.

Hurt filled his eyes, "Jo, I swear, I didn't have sex with her. I would of remembered. My wolf doesn't even remember."

I glared at him, "Is that why she was naked in our bed? Is that why it smelled of arousal in there? You've always sucked at lying."

"I'm not lying though." He whispered.

I laughed, "Right."

"You're this quick to not trust me?" He suddenly snapped.

I glared at him, "Well, it's pretty damn hard to believe you when all the proof was in front of me!"

"I would never cheat on you! What the hell do you take me for? A douchebag that screws anything with a vagina?" He snarled.

"No, but I don't believe you." I replied stubbornly.

He growled lowly, "Why? Use your damn brain for once! She had no idea where she was and I had no idea who she was! Why would I fuck her?"

"I DON'T KNOW ALARICAS! WHY DON'T YOU EXPLAIN THAT TO ME?"

I could tell he was getting pissed, but I've been betrayed by guys one too many times. I do love him, but I'm not getting my heart broken again.

He stood up and wiped off his pants. "Fine. Don't believe me, you can stay out here and cry all you want. See if I care. When you're done being a bitch who loves to assume things, let me know."

Once he was gone, I burst into tears. I cried loudly, my body shook from the sobs and chilly air. It only got worse when it started pouring. I didn't care though, I didn't care about anything right now.

As the first clap of thunder sounded, I froze. My fear tripled, if there's one thing that scares me more than being hit, it's thunder storms.

I got up and ran as the lightening flashed through the sky. I had no idea where I was going, I just wanted to get out.

I let out a scream as the storm wrosened. I cried out when I tripped, falling face first into the ground. I was sobbing loudly and screaming as the storm continued. My body was now shaking from the cold, sobs, and fear.

"ALARICAS!" I screamed.

I'm safe with him. Even though he hates me right now.

I cried even louder as more thunder echoed throughout the forest.

"ALARICAS!" I screamed again.

I curled up in a ball and cried against my legs. I kept yelling for him until my throat was burning and my voice was hoarse.

I suddenly felt arms wrap around me, pulling me against a chest.

"Shhhhhh baby girl, I'm right here. I'm so sorry." Alaricas cooed.

I continued crying against the skin of his neck, my hands were clutching his shoulders tightly.

"Don't leave me again, please." I pleaded, still shaking.

He kissed me on the cheek, "I won't, I promise. And I'm so, so sorry for calling you a bitch. That was uncalled for. I love you more than anything, princess. Hurting you is a sin for me."

I started to calm down, I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry for doubting you. I love you." I whispered.

"You were right anyway, I was assuming. I'm just being an idiot, as always."

He chuckled, "But you're my idiot."

I smiled, "That, I am."

Thunder continued to echo around us, but I didn't care. I was safe in his arms.