Chapter 64

Alaricas

She stared at me in shock, for the first time since the day I found out about my aunt, I smiled. I smiled a true smile. Her eyes immediately filled with happiness as she hugged me.

I hugged her tightly, as if this is the last time I'll ever see her. And it is. When we pulled away, I crushed my lips against her's. Needing to kiss her one last time.

"What was that for?" She gasped as we parted.

I gently stroked her cheek, "I just love you."

After the dishes were done, she got a phone call from Cain. I left her and walked into our room. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I grabbed the silver razors and stared at them. I thought over everything, from my earliest memories to my recent ones.

"The only reason she's staying is because she pitties you. She doesn't love you. How can she ever love you after you threw her in that cell?"

"Accept the rejection."

"I, Jolene Flare, reject you, Alaricas Cain, as my mate and alpha."

"Bastard child."

"Monster."

"You don't deserve any love."

I clenched my jaw and blinked away the tears. I can't do this anymore. All I ever do is screw everyone's life up. My parents were happy with one child, but then I had to come along and ruin that. Jolene, she would have a better mate by now. Maybe they would be starting a family now. But the moon goddess cursed her with me.

I'm just a burden on everyone, even my pack. How can they love me as their alpha? I'm a mistake.

Even my own brother left, he was too disgusted by me. I don't blame him though, I'm a terrible person.

Tears ran down my cheeks, my whole life is a mistake. I'm not supposed to be here, so why not do everyone a favor?

I took the blade and sliced through my wrist. Blood immediately started flow from my wrist and to the ground. I then cut my other wrist, ignoring the stinging pain.

I started to feel light headed after a while, my chest felt insanely tight. I grabbed onto the wall, but it was useless. My legs gave out and I fell, I felt numb as I hit the cold ground.

I slowly closed my eyes, "I'm sorry, Jolene." I whispered before welcoming the darkness.

A/N: Don't hate just yet. Sorry if this chapter broke your heart.