Chapter 25

"So, you're on bed rest for another week. Luna Jolene will probably have to help you bathe, I'm assuming she won't have a problem with that?"

I frowned at the nurse, she just smirked at me. I playfully glared at her as she just laughed.

"You're allowed to get up and walk for a little, but don't push it. You're on a strict, three meal, diet. Considering the fact you can't keep any extra food down. You can return to regular activities whenever you feel stronger. After the one week, your wounds should be completely healed. If not, then come back here and we'll go from there."

She smiled once more at us before handing me the papers and walking out of the room. I sighed, I quickly folded them before facing Alaricas. I rolled my eyes, he was glaring at the wheelchair with so much hatred that I felt bad for it. Even though it has no emotions.

"Sit down." I grinned.

He flashed me a glare, "I am not sitting in that. I can walk."

"What did the nurse just tell you?" I mused.

I could tell he was getting irritated, but I was enjoying this all too much. Revenge is so great.

"Alaricas, I can walk. Don't give me that doctor bullshit." I snapped.

He smirked, "The doctor said you have to use a wheelchair. So, hop in, crazy bitch."

"Listen you annoyingly cocky bastard, she is a doctor for humans. In case you haven't noticed. I am not getting into that wheelchair, I don't need it."

"This hospital is filled with humans and you apparently have a broken leg. Do you want to give them hints towards what we are?"

I clenched my jaw, damn bastard had me. I grumbled a few colorful words as I sat down in the damn chair.

Bastard.

He released a frustrated breath before slowly sitting in the chair. I had a smug smile on my face as I wheeled him out of the hospital.

"Crazy bitch." He mumbled.

I chuckled, "Annoyingly cocky bastard."

"I'll have one of my side chicks sleep with me tonight." He stated.

I raised an eyebrow, "Side chick? What's her name and rank? Maybe I could meet her. I have all night to wait."

"Uh....Stacy and she's a Delta."

"Uh huh."

I shook my head, I know Alaricas better than he knows himself it seems. He isn't one to cheat or have more than one woman by his side.

And he sucks at lying.