Chapter 60

"I'm not leaving. I don't care what he did, I made him accept the rejection and got rid of the mark. Just so we can be seperate without getting sick from the bond." I stated.

I'm scared that he will lose control again, but I basicslly killed his mother. He didn't know the truth, he thought I killed her for no reason. Yes, he didn't let me explain, but I did that to him when I left.

I can't leave him, he's not a stable person. Someone has to watch over him, make sure he doesn't hurt himself. I hate the bastard right now, but that doesn't mean I don't care. I know there's good in him.

My uncle sighed, "He told me to take you to my pack. He's out of control, Jo."

I sighed, "I will decide where I go for now on. I'm going to stay here and make sure he's fine."

"How about you come to my pack for at least a week?"

"But he'll hurt himself." I whispered.

"Not to be rude, but why are you forgiving him so quickly?" The nurse asked.

I looked at her, "I'm not forgiving him. I don't have to be a heartless mutt to not forgive him."

She shrugged before walking out. I rolled my eyes, these nurses are nosey.

Cain gave me a pleading look, but I shook my head.

"I can't leave him." I sighed.

I watched as Cain left to visit his pack and stop the drama over there that some girl is causing. Once he was gone, I faced the room.

Since Mae went with him, they gave me their room to use. Cain talked it over with Alaricas and said he wasn't happy.

I had to fight the urge to go to him. To make sure he's not sick or injured or whatever. I sighed and collapsed onto the bed. Looks like I don't need the bond to make me care this much for him.

Eduardus is pissed at him and no matter what I said, I couldn't stop him from ignoring his brother. This is another reason I didn't want to leave. Alaricas needs somebody to be there for him or he will get sick or hurt himself.

He cracked his own head open because he was so angry at himself. His parents couldn't believe what they heard and decided they could teach him a lesson. I had to stop that, Alaricas doesn't need any abuse. What he did was wrong, but he has been tortured enough.

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. I froze when I saw Alaricas sitting at the table. He looked at me and quickly ran from the room. I released a frusterated breath, of course I get the mate with the issues.

I chuckled a bit, but I have issues too. I grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip. After a while, I grabbed a second. I walked up to his office.

Just by how dry his lips were, I know he didn't have water. I opened the door to see him struggling to stay awake. He kept drifting off, but woke himself up.

I sighed and placed the water on his desk. He looked at it before looking up at me. He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.

"I'm fine." He stated.

I raised an eyebrow, "By the raspy voice and dried lips, I don't think so. Now, drink the water."

He wanted to argue, I could tell, but he didn't. He grabbed the bottle and opened it. I fought back my smirk when he downed the whole thing.

"Told you." I grinned before leaving.

I closed the door and frowned, I need to figure out how to forgive this type of thing. Isn't completely cutting off the bond, good enough?

I shook my head, I'll keep it like this for the rest of the week. Nothing terrible can happen within a week.