Chapter 42

As we were leaving the restaurant, Evelyn quickly pulled me aside. She had a torn look on her face as she glanced at a patiently waiting Judas.

"You okay?" I asked.

She released a breath, "I don't know...I-I love him, but...he hurt me. He can't just apologize and suddenly, it's all okay."

"I understand. Then why don't you two have some space? If he truly wants you and is truly sorry, he'll come looking for you." I suggested.

She sighed, "I guess so."

"Why don't you come to our pack? I'm sure we'll have a room for you."

"No, it's okay. I'll stay with my sister." She smiled. "Thank you, Luna."

I nodded as she grabbed her purse and walked over to Judas. I silently wished her luck before focusing on my grinning date.

"What?" I asked.

He gently grabbed my hand, "That was sweet of you."

"I just don't like seeing relationships like that. When the partner is being an ass while the other is trying to prove how much they love them."

"I know."

I smiled up at him, he raised an eyebrow before kissing me on the cheek. I sighed and rested my head against his shoulder.

"What are we going to do about the war? Apparently, Dimitri has been captured." I whispered.

"I'll train the pack and get ready to fight them. But I won't give anyone any hints as to when we'll attack the skin-walkers." He replied.

I nodded silently.

When we returned to the packhouse, Alaricas picked me up and carried me to his room. He laid me on the bed before straddling me.

"We are not having sex." I whispered.

He slowly kissed my neck, "I know."

I sighed in content at the feel of his lips against my flesh. His hands explored my body, his body was pressed against mine now, and his warmth wrapped around me.

His lips then found mine and we proceeded to kiss. I tangled my fingers in his dark hair, desperately pulling him closer. All of our love and pain was poured into this kiss, along with our need for each other.

Sparks were coursing through the both of us, awakening things that weren't new to me. My need for him has lied dormant for so long, but now that fire was burning in the pit of my stomach.

My wolf howled in joy, pleading with his wolf to mark us. I didn't care though, through my lust, I didn't care. But he didn't bite me at all, he continued to attack my lips with his.

We finally split for air, we stared into each other's eyes as we caught our breaths. He smiled and pressed his forehead against mine, his eyes sparkled with love.

"God, how I love kissing you." He breathed.

I chuckled, "I think I like kissing you."

"Think?" He mused, raising an eyebrow.

"That's not the right word, huh?"

"Nope."

I smiled, "Fine, I love kissing you."

"Good."

With that, he kissed me again.

Sexual themes!!

An hour passed, but we were still making out and teasing each other. His pants' zipper was open as his hard on strained against it. He slowly grinded against me, his eyes flickered between his normal color and black.

I could smell the desire on him and I'm sure it's on me too. But neither one of us pushed for sex. My core was throbbing, my body was begging me to take him, but we weren't ready.

He moaned as he grinded against my core, earning a moan from me as well. I dug my nails into the sheets, biting my lip as a strange feeling gathered within me.

He started to breathe faster as he grinded against me, harder. Suddenly, a large wave of pleasure washed over me. I gasped and snapped my eyes open, Alaricas released a low growl mixed with a moan as he completely stilled.

Once he was done he looked at me with bright red cheeks.

"I can't believe I just did that." He whispered.

I chuckled, "It felt good."

He hummed in response before laying beside me. "I bet the real thing will feel even better."

I smirked and kissed along his jaw, "It will."

Sexual themes over

After a while, he quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom. I chuckled as he whined about having his seed all over his boxers and abdomen.

I shook my head, oh, Alaricas.

A/N: You weren't expecting that, huh? 😂