6.

Emily's pov

It was currently 11:00 am and I had woken up at least two hours ago. I was getting breakfast in the kitchen, the thoughts from last night running through my mind all the time. I wasn't sure if Cameron was being serious about what he said, but I found it very sweet of him to do something like that.

My phone vibrated on the counter nearby, making me break out of my gaze and snap my head to look at it. It was a text from Mahogany, saying she would come pick me up in twenty minutes. I texted her my address, though she already knew I lived next to Cameron, and placed my plate back in the cabinet after washing it.

Me and her had planed to go shopping today, wich was really cool because we would have the opportunity to get to know each other, have fun and have some girls time after all. I ran upstairs to my room to get ready.

I had decided on wearing a cute floral skirt, along with a black crop top and my black sandals. Once I threw on the outfit, I applied my makeup and left my hear in its natural lose curls. I was looking at myself in the mirror, checking myself out.

I glanced towards the window, and saw Cameron in his room. He was shirtless, his hair messy like he just woke up and he was rubbing his eyes. I shook my head and laughed at the sight of him. I went back downstairs, waiting for Mahogany to show up.

After a few minutes, I heard honking outside and, knowing this was her, I grabbed my phone, bag and keys and run outside. She waved as I walked towards her car. "Good morning" she cheered when I got into the passengers seat. "Hey" I smiled.

She pulled out of the driveway and started driving down the street. We saw Cameron outside, taking the mail, still shirtless. He saw us and waved with a smile, while Mahogany hunk twice and waved back. "This kid never puts a shirt on" I shook my head and chuckled. "Don't complain" Mahogany winked at me and we both laughed at her comment.

We arrived at he mall and, once we found a parking spot, we got out of the car and entered through the big glass doors. "Where should we go first?" Mahogany asked. I shrugged and we walked into Calvin Klein. She bought a pair of sweats and a plain white tee shirt. Then we went into Forever 21 and I bought a pair of high waisted denim cutoffs. We went on and on, entering and exiting shops nonstop.

We finally decided to stop, noticing that the time had been 1:30 already. "Let's get Starbucks or eat something, and then we can leave" Mahogany announced walking towards the part of the mall where the cafés were. "Yeah, to top it off" I agreed laughing. My hands were fully of bags from different stores, and it was beginning to become a struggle carrying them.

We went to Starbucks and I sat at a table waiting for mahogany, who was ordering for both of us. Once she came back with our drinks she sat across from me and handed me my cup. "So tell me about you" she said sipping from her own cup. "I'm not that interesting, really" I said laughing. "That's not what Cam said last night" she wiggled her eyebrows. "he said you're really fun and nice" she added. "Well I guess my mom raised me teaching me to be nice to people. But I'm not sure why Cam would say I'm nice, since after my first attempt of being nice to him which didn't quite work, I've been sarcastic towards him almost all the time" I explained and she laughed at my response.

"Well maybe he likes that about you. He might find you confident and easy to talk to" she shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not that sociable, I'm awkward, shy... I think he is just being a good neighbour by helping me find friends since I'm new" I said taking a sip from my drink. "I don't think so" she said looking away.

After we were done with our drinks, we decided it was time to head back home. We walked out to her car and got inside. "You know, it would be cool if you and Cameron were like secretly in love" she laughed while driving out of the parking lot. "Wow were did that come from? Aren't you like taking it a little too fast?" I chuckled. "It would be like Taylor Swift's You belong with me sort of thing. It would be fun" she shrugged smiling. "But we literally just met. Plus, he doesn't even have an interest in me and neither do I" I stated. "Still would be cute. Your rooms are right opposite from each others" she winked. "Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

We arrived at my house after a while. "Bye girly" she yelled as I got out her car. "Bye" I smiled. I walked into my house and tossed the bags on the floor. I dragged myself in the living room and layer down on the couch, exhausted. Shopping can be very tiring. But I still had a great time with Mahogany.

After laying down for a few minutes, I decided to go upstairs and take all my new clothes out of the bags and put them in my closet. I struggled carrying all the bags up the stairs, but eventually made it to my room.

As I walked into my room, I looked right ahead seeing a paper stuck with tape on my window. I walked towards there and opened theglass door to take it.

Same time tonight (; -Cam

It read. I chuckled at myself. How much did this relate to You belong with me. I mean... With those messages written on paper. I folded the paper and put it in my drawer.