24.

Emily's pov

I walked back inside the house. Everyone was looking at me, waiting for me to say something but I guess they noticed I wasn't in my best mood so they just went back to what they were previously doing.

I sat on the couch and watched the movie they had put on the TV. "Its just one month. He'll be back in no time" Matt, who was sitting next to me, said putting his arm around me and rubbing my shoulder lightly. I nodded agreeing. I took a deep breath.

Okay Emily. You can do this. You're not some clingy ass girlfriend that can't go a day without her boyfriend. You'll be just fine. You've got all you're friends and you're going to have fun either way. He'll be back in a month, he can't stay there forever. And he won't! So calm down about it.

I rested my head on Matthew's shoulder. Matt had been always there for me. Even when Cameron wasn't. And I know he's someone I can always count on. He's never let me down, and I doubt he ever will, I hope he never will. "How did it go out there" he whispered. "Good I guess, he said we will talk every day. I'm much better now" I admitted and he nodded.

I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, the time read nine thirty. For some reason I felt very tired. I slowly closed my eyes. "Are you sleepy?" Matt chuckled silently. "I'm just tired" I admitted, still having my eyes shut. "Goodnight then" he said and it was the last thing I heard before drifting to sleep.

*****

The next morning I was woken up buy voices yelling and laughing loudly. "You guys have no chill. Let a person sleep, for God's sake" I groaned rubbing my eyes. "Good morning, sleepy head" Nash laughed and I glared at him, half awake. I looked around the living room. I had fallen asleep on the couch, Carter was sleeping on the floor and Mahogany was sleeping on the second couch. The rest of the guys were awake and trying their best to wake up everyone else with their yelling.

"Check this out" Taylor said with a devilish smirk on his face. He put his finger in his much and then stuck it into Carters ear, waking him up. "Ew" Carter yelled. "What are you guys, seven year olds?" I shook my head at their childish behavior. Mahogany had woken up as well by now. "Go get dressed, we're heading out for breakfast" said Nash and everyone went to separate rooms to change.

I and Mahogany went to her room together. Thank God, I had spare clothes left at her house. I put on my leggings and a tank top I had with me and brushed my teeth and hair. I slept over at Mahogany's frequently, so I had all the necessary stuff left there. Once we both were ready, we walked back downstairs. "Let's go!" Taylor said heading to the cars.

We decided to go all with my car. I got in the drivers seat while mahogany hit to the passengers. All the boys squeezed at the back seats. "Are you all good back there?" I chuckled, glancing at them from the rare view mirror. "Just get there" Taylor groaned.
I

started the car, laughing.

We soon got to a small diner and I parked the car. We got out and walked in the almost empty shop. We walked to a table and sat down. "Hello. Are you ready to order?" a blonde girl around our age come up to our table. We all nodded giving her our orders while she wrote them down on her pad. She walked off behind the counter and in the kitchen.

"So what do you guys wanna do today?" asked Matt. "We can go to the beach" Mahogany suggested. The day outside was great and the weather was very hit. "Why not" Nash shrugged. The girl soon came back with out plates. We thanked her and started eating. "What do you think Cameron is doing right now?" Carter said.

Did he really have to bring him up?

I sighed. "He's probably. With his father and his new family." I stated. Mahogany gave me a sympathetic smile and I smiled back. I had to be okay about it, there was nothing I could do now anyway. "Well, let's hope he's having as much fun as we're going to have" Nash said and everyone laughed agreeing.

Once we were all done with our food, we payed and left. We returned to the house to change into our swimsuits. I decided to text Cameron good morning, although we had a time difference.

Emily: Goodmorning (:

Cameron: Morning babe

He replied a short while after. I smiled down at his text. I just felt so happy every time he texted me or called me, and I felt even happier when he was around. Cameron made me happy, the happiest person in the whole wide world. I didn't think he even realised it. I was scared to say it out loud, I was scared to confess but... I was falling so hard for Cameron.

"What are you thinking about? You spaced out for like three minutes" Mahogany snapped her fingers in front of me. She glanced down at my phone in my hands, seeing that Cameron had texted me and smirked at me. I just smiled. "You are falling for him" she smirked. "Shut up" I rolled my eyes. "But it's true. Can't you see it yourself? You are obviously falling for Cameron Dallas" she sang. I just laughed and shook my head at her.

I felt so differently that moment. I had admired to myself that I was actually falling in love, no matter how scared I was. What if Cameron didn't feel the same way? What if I got hurt. I wanted to save my feelings and my heart from being shattered. But it was too late now.