51.

Cameron's pov

It was New Years Eve and I was over to Emily's house. She was doing something on her computer while I laid next to her on the bed, bored out of my mind. I kept on staring at her or a while but she didn't notice, she was too focused on whatever she was working on. She was wearing her cute glasses once again. I knew she hated it but every time she would wear them I would tell her how cute she looked in them. "I love it when you wear your glasses" I said and I saw a small smile tug on her lips. "Yeah, you've said it before" she giggles, her eyes still glued on the screen.

"Wanna go to a party tonight?" I asked as she turned to look at me. "A party?" She raised an eyebrow. "Yeh, it's gonna be fun" I shrugged. "I don't really know. I guess we could" she shrugged.

"If you don't want to, it's okay we can stay in and-"

"No it's okay, I wanna go"

She nodded to herself. I smiled as I sat up and pecked her lips quickly. "Awesome, well I'll be here to pick you up around 9 okay?" I asked jumping off of the bed. "Wait. Are you leaving?" She pouted her lips and gave me a puppy look. "Yeah" I laughed. "Please don't" she batted her eyelashes and my heart melted. She had no idea what she was doing to me, without even trying. "Well you pay no attention to me since you're too busy doing stuff on your computer" I smirked, teasing her. "I'm done" she shut her laptop and smiled widely. I laughed at her attempt to make me stay.

I sat back down on the bed and she climbed on top of me, straddling my hips. She took my shirt in her fists and pulls me close connecting our lips. "Am I paying attention to you now?" She murmured before placing another kiss on my lips. I just hummed in satisfaction. I could never get enough of her kisses.

*****

Emily's pov

Cameron would be here to pick me up any minute. I was dressed and ready to head to the party. I had worn olive jeans and a white sweater that reached just under my hip. I had curled my hair and put a little bit of make up.

"You'll be carefully, alright?" My mom said as she leaning against the doorframe of my room door, while I was checking myself in the mirror. "Yeah mom, I promise. Cameron will be there with me anyway. And probably all of my friends will be as well." I reassured her. "I trust you sweetheart. I just have to ask you, it's my job as a parent" she chuckled. "And you're a great one mom. You don't have to worry about me tonight. You should go out too" I suggested. "I actually am, I'll go out with a couple of coworkers" she smiled. "Great! Have fun mom" I kissed her cheek and walked downstairs. "You too honey" she said from upstairs.

As if on cue, the doorbell rung. Cameron was here. I ran and opened the door, only to meet with those oh so familiar beautiful chocolate brown eyes of his. "Hi" he breathed out. "Hey" I pulled him in a hug. "You ready?" He asked, totally checking me out. I nodded with a smile. I glanced down and checked him out too. Good God he looked handsome as hell. "Quit checking me out" he said playfully, with a smug smile on his face. "You look good" I complimented with a wink. "So do you princess" he snaked his arm around my waist. "Mom were heading out!" I yelled before walking out the door, Cameron following me.

I could practically feel his eyes glued on me. Once we got in the car, he started driving towards the house where the party was being held. The drive wasn't too long, Cam and I jammed out on some of our favorite songs. "I'm kinda nervous" she admitted. "Why?" I asked confused. "Cause I don't wanna mess up like I did last time" she chuckled bitterly. "When are you going to get over it? Plus that night was perfect cause I got to kiss you for the first time" he winked and gave me a flirty smile. "True" I smirked back.

Soon enough we reached the house where the party was being held. Cameron parked the car and we both jumped out. Once we walked in the house, we could already see some drunk people. A Christmas song remix was blasting through the speakers in the living room, while the strong smell of alcohol lingered in the air. "Stay close to me babe" Cam whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

He lead us to the back yard where, to our luck, we found the rest of our friends. We greeted everyone and sat down with them near the pool. Cameron pulled me on his lap and kissed my temple. Taylor handed me a bottle of beer and I took a sip from it. "Don't get drunk" Cam whispered in my hair before planting a soft kiss on my neck. I was happy he let me drink, I wouldn't expect him to. "I won't" I reassured him.

"Good cause I want us both to remember this night" he smiled up at me, his eyes glistening in the moonlight that shined on his face, giving it a slight glow. He was simply beautiful. I would love to sit there and stare at him, observing every single detail of his features over and over but I tore my eyes away from him, realizing I had been staring for too long, causing him to chuckle at himself and turn his attention back to our friends.

*******

It had been almost three hours since we had arrived to the party. Well almost, since it was now ten minutes till midnight. I was in the kitchen with Mahogany taking a drink. We were laughing about something until Cameron came in the kitchen, searching for me. "Emily, I was looking for you" he said as he placed his hand on the small of my back and kissed my temple. "I was here with Lox the whole time" I explained.

"It's ten to midnight" Cameron smirked. "What?! Oh my god. I have to find Dylan and ask him if he wants to be my New Years kiss" Mahogany freaked and hurried out of the kitchen. "Hm, now that she mentioned it. I have to find a New Years kiss too" I leaned my back against the kitchen counter and looked at Cameron with a playful smirk. "Yeah, me too" he nodded in agreement as he placed his hand on the counter on my side, hovering over me. "Do you think Nash would want to be mine?" I teased. "Yeah, and maybe Andrea should be mine?" Cameron stated.

I chuckled. "You can do better" I said, playing with the collar of his shirt. "Is that so?" He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I nodded my head yes in response. "Who do you suggest?" He raised an eyebrow and I pretended to think. "Well, I know this girl who is like really into you. You should ask her" I spoke as I moved my hand from the collar of his shirt to the back of his neck, running my fingers through his hair.

"And where can I find her?"

"I think right now she's in the kitchen. Talking to a very handsome guy! So you might want to hurry before he asks her first" I continued to play along with our little joke. Cameron looked over his shoulder, only to realize we were the only ones left in the kitchen. He hung his head low as he chuckled. "Smooth" he admitted with an amused smirk on his face.

He took my hand and we walked to the living room of the house. "5.... 6.... 4...." The countdown started. Cameron turned me towards him so I was facing him. "3... 2... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" everyone in the room yelled, and so did we. "Happy new year baby" Cameron whispered as he leaned in, cupping my face with his hand and placed a sweet, delicate kiss on my lips. I kissed him back, purring all my love for him into that kiss. It wasn't a hungry nor an aggressive kiss. It was probably the purest, most innocent kiss we had ever shared, but it held all of our emotions for each other. "Happy new year" I whispered back once he started to pull away. I smiled up at him, staring into his chocolate brown eyes. "Here's to a whole new year of being together" he said wth a sheepish smile. "Cheers to that!" I giggled ad held my solo cup in the air.