50.

Emily's pov

on Christmas Day•

We were all gathered together in Cameron's house. And by all I mean, me and my mom, Nash and his parents, Cameron and Scarlet. "I'm so happy we're all spending this special day together" Scarlet said with a warm smile. "We are very happy to be here" my mom replied. "Shall we go and set the table?" Nash's mom suggested and the rest of the parents nodded and stood up to head to the kitchen. "I'll help" I offered, standing up from my seat but Cameron's mom smiled and shook her head no. "You don't need to. We'll call you guys when the table is ready" she said and I nodded sitting back down.

"I have to give you guys your presents" I said grabbing the boxes from under the tree where I had placed them once we got here this morning. I grabbed Nash's present and gave it to him, waiting to see his reaction. He tore the paper and opened the box to see a pair of new shoes. I knew he wanted to get them so I thought it would be a good present. "Holly crap! Emily are you serious?! This is awesome! You really shouldn't have" he said getting up and wrapping his arms around me, lifting me up from my feet. I giggled at his happiness. "Yeah, no problem. Merry Christmas Nash" I said, hardy breathing from how tight he hugged me. He let me go an I took in a big breath causing him to laugh.

"This one is yours" he handed me a small box. I opened it and it was a bottle of perfume inside. "Thanks a lot. I'm sure gonna wear it every day" I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Yeh, Mahogany said you girl like this stuff" he rubbed the back of his neck.

I then grabbed Cameron's present and handle it to him. "Merry Christmas" I said smiling as I sat at the chair opposite of him, fiddling with my fingers. He looked at me and then down at the box, a small smile playing on his lips. I waited anxiously to see if he'd like his present. He opened it, and seemed like he couldn't believe in his own eyes. "Emily I can't believe you got me a professional camera!Thank you so much I literally love this" a huge grin was plastered on his face. "You had told me you wanted one" I smiled as shrugged my shoulders a little as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

He stood up and pulled me up too, kissing me softly. "Thanks babe" he smiled down at me wrapping his arms around my waist. "Though you're the best present I could ask for" he said making me laugh. "That's so cheesy" I said and he laughed too. "But it's the truth" he rested his forehead against mine. I couldn't seem to wipe off that smile from my face. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too" I pecked his lips.

"That's enough lovebirds" Nash coughed from behind Cameron. We laughed at his comment and pulled away from each other. "Aren't you gonna give her your present ?" Asked Nash. "Not yet" Cameron shook his head no, but had an excited look on his face.

*****

After dinner, chatting, small talk, exchanging presents and lots of laughter and smiles it was time for everyone to go home. We said goodbye to Nash and his parents who left first and me and my mom were ready to head back home too. "You can't leave yet. I haven't given you my present" Cameron held onto my arm preventing me from walking out.. I turned and looked at me mom and she smiled. "Alright I'll be waiting for you back home". I turn back to meet Cameron's eyes as he excitedly pulls on my arm and tugs me upstairs with him.

He pulls me in his room and closes the door. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, anxious to see what he got me. He opened his balcony door and stepped out, motioning for me to follow him. I did as I was told, and watched him struggle to get up on the roof. "Cameron be careful! You don't want to break your other arm too!" I said cautious. "Don't worry. I got this" he replied as he successfully got on the roof. He held his hand out for me to take as I attempted to get up there too.

He pulled me up and sat me on his lap. I smiled down at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I couldn't help the happiness I felt every time I was around him. He started up at me with a goofy grin for a while making me giggle and break him out of his gaze. He shook his head as he reached inside his pocket. He pulled out a small box and handed it to me. "Merry Christmas babe" he smiles a cheesy smile as I take the box in my hands. I opened it and a gasp left my mouth. It was the most beautiful necklace I had ever seen. A tiny golden moon hanging from a thin golden chain. It was so simple yet so amazingly beautiful. I was left speechless. "You like it?" He asks as he continues to look at me with an amused look. I nod my head repeatedly. He takes it out of the box and places it around my neck. "It looks great on you" he winks.

(necklace below)

"Cameron you seriously shouldn't have! I really love this but I feel bad cause I don't want you spending money to buy me so expensive stuff-" I started rambling but he shut me up by smashing his lips on mine

"Cameron you seriously shouldn't have! I really love this but I feel bad cause I don't want you spending money to buy me so expensive stuff-" I started rambling but he shut me up by smashing his lips on mine. I felt him smile into the kiss, causing me to do the same. "It's Christmas Em. Can't you just forget about it for a second and enjoy the moment?" He chuckled and I blushed as I hid my face in the crook of his neck. "I love you. Thank you so much" I whispered and kissed his cheek.