15.

Emily's pov

As I walked inside, I saw his mother Scarlet in the living room. She looked my way, and a big smile formed on her lips when she saw me. "Emily, honey how are you?" she said standing up from the couch and walking towards me with her arms wide open.

"I'm good, Mrs. Dallas. How about you?" I smiled at her as she hugged me. "Good. I haven't seen you since that night" she said. I nodded, still smiling kindly.

"What are you two talking about?" Cameron asked, looking between the two of us confused. "Oh, Emily was looking for you one night when you stayed at Andrea's. I met her then" his mom explained. 'Oh' was all Cameron managed to say.

"Okay, we'll be upstairs" Cameron said, grabbing my head and walking upstairs to his room. "Sorry, it's a bit messy" he laughed as I walked in. "Have you seen mine?" I chuckle back, sitting on his bed.

"We've got some catching up to do" he said pulling his chair in front of me and then sitting. I raised an eyebrow. "Tell me everything that happened to you those days we haven't been talking" he chuckled.

"Well, first of all I met this guy named-" "Dylan" I finished her sentence. "Yeah. He's chill" she shrugged. "Are you guys dating?" I asked, with my eyebrows furrowed. "No! Why?" she chuckled. "I don't know, you've been with him a lot" I shrugged my shoulders.

"But he asked me on a date, so I'm not sure it's official" she smirked at me. "He did?" I said as my jaw tightened. "No. I just wanted to see your reaction" she laughed.

Emily's pov

I noticed Cameron's jaw clench when I lied to him about me and Dylan. For some reason, he always became mad when it had to do with me and a boy. He was very angry when he thought I was dating Matthew just because we were hanging out and now it's pretty much the same with Dylan. I took this as a sign that he wanted to protect me, which was very cute.

"I think Dylan just uses me to get close to Mahogany though" I admitted, and he instantly calmed down. "I think he has a thing for her" I continued. "Oh I almost forgot! Noah came to find me" I said as I laid on his bed.

"Really? Your ex? What was he doing here?" he asked surprised. "He said he wanted to get back together" I explained. "And you did?" his eyes widened. "Of course not, I'm not stupid" I laughed. "Good, cause he was a Jerk to cheat" he said leaning back on his chair.

"Are you going to Lacy's party tomorrow night?" he asked and I let out a groan. Why is everybody talking about it? "Yes. And I really don't want" I admitted. He chuckle "Is it because you're unsociable?" he teased. "You know it" I sighed. "Who are you going with, Mahogany?" he asked. "No. I'm going with Matt" I answered.

"Why?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "Because he asked me to go with him?" I answered in a duh tone, making it sound more liability question. "And you think he will take care of you?" he raised an eyebrow. "One, Yes I think he will because he is my friend. Two, it is just a party and I don't think I will need to be taken care of, what could possibly happen. Three, I'm not marrying him, I'm just going to a party. I don't think it's so important a decision" I said back.

"Okay okay" he put his hands up in surrender. "I'll be there too so if you need anything you can look for me" he flashed a smile. "Thank you Cameron, my hero" I put my hand over my heart pretending to be flattered. He just chuckled.

"What about you. What have you been doing lately?" I asked. "Nothing" he shrugged his shoulders. "Of course your days without me are boring" I flipped my hear and he laughed. "That's pretty much the truth" he said smiling.

"Anyway, I should get going" I said standing up from his bed. "Don't you wanna stay and hang out a little?" he stuck his bottom lip out. "Don't be a baby" I lightly chuckled. "I have to call Mahogany to come and sleep over anyway. I don't wanna be spending the night alone in an empty house" I chuckle. "You're mom's away?" he questioned and I nodded my head yes.

"Okay then. I'll see you " he said standing up from his bed and walking me out of his house."Bye" he waved as I walked off to my house.

As I walked inside, I dealt Mahogany number and called her.

"Hey, do you want to come spent the night to my house?" I asked when she picked up.

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there by 7pm" she answered back excitedly.

"Great, see you then" I said and hung up. I placed my phone down and sat on the couch. I still had around two hours until Mahogany came over so I decided to watch a few episodes on Teen Wolf and fantasise about Dylan O'Brien like a typical fangirl.

***

I huffed, standing up from the couch on which I had been sitting for the past two and a half hours. Mahogany was supposed to be there by now.

I decided to call her and check on her. The phone rung three times until she picked up.

"Hey" she greeted.

"Hi, so are you coming or not?" I questioned.

"I was told not to" I could feel her smirk through the phone.

"Who told you not to come, is your mom not okay with you staying over?" I asked confused.

"No, it's not that " she chuckled under her breath.

"Then what?" I asked even more confused.

"You'll find out yourself " she said. Suddenly the doorbell rung.
"Hold on" I said but realised she had hung up on me. I furrowed my eyebrows. What was going on?

I opened the door, revealing Cameron.